Hello 1

Chapter 1

                                          *BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

                                                                            *Click*

    'Five more minutes!' you scream in your head. 

    'I hate mornings.' You toss the covers off your body hoping that the cold air would be motivation to get up. While slinging your feet over your bed, you slide off and sit on the ground. 'Maybe if I get ready really fast, I will have time to sneak in a game or two' you think.

    You quickly put on the clothes you had set out yesterday and run to the bathroom. You turn the warm water on and wash your face and then brush your teeth. After about five minutes of this you look up and look at the reflection staring back at you. Your {H/L} {H/C} hair messily tied up in a bun from last night sagging to the side slightly and {E/C} looking lazily in the reflective glass. As you finish up, you go downstairs into the kitchen to get something to eat, but to your surprise a lone cheesecake is sitting out on the counter.

"What?" You say aloud. 'Nobody is around so this is impossible'. You cautiously go towards it and put it in the fridge.  'Hey, why waste a good looking cheesecake?'

                                                                                                                                               —-

    Your shift is ending in about an hour and you are tired. You are a waitress and a part time singer at your café and meet quite a lot of interesting people and hipsters. Everyone seems so nice as they always greet and thank you for singing. It seems like everyone walks out with a date when you get into your sappy love songs.

"Hey, {Y/N}, right? Me and Kevin LOVE your singing! This is actually the place we found each other at and you were the one singing when I gave him my number, can you sing this song.." She hands me a request and I nodded happily. 

"Of course, I'd love to." I say to them while nodding. I like getting requests, it just make me feel wanted.. Like someone is opening a door for me in a world that loves to shut them.

    In the middle of the song, I scan my eyes around the crowd. It seems like everyone had a partner. My eyes stop to see a tall male with black hair and white skin. He seems to be alone. As my song finished, I walked off stage to get a drink. He was standing by the counter buying a coffee and turned to look at me.

"Hey" I say with a smile.

    He turns back to get his coffee and lays the money on the counter and then leaves the café.

'Well that was odd. People at least smile before ignoring me.' You think as you order your drink. 'Oh well.' 

                                                                                                                                              —-

    It's almost 10:00 pm when you say bye to everyone at work and open the door. The cold breeze rushes inside blowing your hair, revealing your now cold ears. You take a couple of steps out and let the door shut behind you. It's almost completely dark as you walk down the non-lit sidewalk. Your mind wanders around for a moment and you stop when you hear something behind you. You quickly turn around to see nothing, only to be reminded of something you read last night, what was it? The bong chong dong ghost? You shiver after remembering the name. You turn back around picking up the pace this time.