Lies 9

Chapter 9

                                                                                                                BEN's POV

        I felt {Y/N} get out of the bed and watched her as she left my room. I let my eyes droop down for a second before opening my eyes wide open. Slender is supposed to come for her soon. I wait in bed for a moment before I hear a sound coming from the hallway. Slender has her now. I get out of my warm bed and leave the room and start for Slender's basement. As I walk down, I pass by an open door with {Y/N} sitting in a chair. She looks like she's out cold. I go into the room next to it and see Slender messing with a bunch of technology.

"If it's technology you are messing with, I'm the expert." I say with a smirk to Slender. He turns around to look at me and tells me to leave. Of course, I wouldn't. Instead, I actually convinced him to let me stay. He tells me to watch the girl from the TV that is connected to a camera in the other room {Y/N} is in. She is tied up on the chair with her head rolled back. The camera moves a couple inches here and there to get a good view of the sleeping girl. Once the camera was perfectly sitting on her, she wakes up. Slender motions for me to sit on the chair and continue watching the screen as he leaves the room. I see him appear of the screen in front of me as he bends over to talk to the dazed <H/C>. After he leaves, he tells me to stay put while he does something. He goes upstairs and I go into the other room, where the confused girl is sitting. I talk to her as quick as I can, not wanting to be caught by Slender. Once I leave, I wipe the camera's evidence of me being in the room. 

    Slender comes back and does something with the buttons next to the monitor and looks back at me. He sighs and continues to do what he was doing. 'Does he know what I did?' I think to myself. It's not impossible for him to find out, but I hope he doesn't. I stare at the girl in the chair. 'She's actually kind of cute..' I think to myself. 'If only she was here for a little while longer.' Slender almost reads my mind and sighs. My cheeks turn a faint pink and slide down my chair a little, embarrassed that Slender heard me.

    He turns to me once more and tells me that this is my last chance to get out. I told him no, that I wanted to stay. He sighed again and clicked the red button signaling for his experiment to start. The camera goes black and it adjusts to the lack of light. The torch in the room went out. I wince at the sound that I hear next- water. The floor is filling up quick and the girl tied to the chair panics. I start having flashbacks to my own death and stand up from the chair, not knowing what I should do. Slender drags me back to my chair and tells me to sit back down, not wanting me to help her.

    She struggles and the chair falls, making her lay on the ground, drowning faster than she should have. I watch as the last air bubbles leave her mouth as she tries to scream for help. 

    I shouldn't have watched.

    I think of what I said to her last. She probably thinks I am a total douche.. Well. I am. I lied to her- we all have. I had to set things straight before she starts having all these unnecessary thoughts and feelings about us. With my victims, I usually toy with them a little and lie all the time to them. But this time, I feel a little bad. A pang of guilt hits me as I watch the room drain of the water and her limp, drenched body laying on the ground., lifeless.

    Slender walks into the other room and unties her and removes the gag from her mouth. He then picks her up and goes upstairs. As I follow closely behind, Slender brings her to her room. That's odd, usually when people die, it didn't matter where the body goes. He lays her comfortably on the bed with towels lining it, so that the bed doesn't get soaked,  and puts the comforter over her. 'What's going on here..?' I think to myself. 'Is she still alive from that?'

    Slender tells me to watch her and leaves. He closed the door behind him as I stare at the vulnerable girl in front of me. I smile at the thought and shake it out of my mind. I go over to where her computer is and sit on the rolling chair. I pull up google.com and type in the search bar, 'What to do with sleeping people'. If I have to sit here against my will, I might as well have a little fun while doing it..