Morning 4

Chapter 4

        It's so warm in my cocoon of blankets wrapped around my body. The light shines from the nearby window, waking me up. I slowly let my eyelids open, taking in my surroundings. I start to get nervous and tense up knowing that this isn't my room. I toss the covers off and go into a siting position on my bed and look around, trying to remember how I got here.

        I stand up and go to my closet to look in the body sized mirror on the wall. My <H/C> hair tied up in a very loose messy bun from last night  is hanging on the side of my head. I remember that I haven't taken a shower last night and look around my closet for some kind of cloth to wrap around my body. Nothing, of course. 

        I exit my closet and shut the door and head out into the hall. What time is it? I wonder if anyone else is up? I only know four people so far, Slender, Masky, BEN, and Jeff. Being the lazy person I am, I walk to the nearest room which is BEN's. I knock quietly to see if he's awake.

"Come in!" I hear BEN yell.

        I open the door and poke my head in.

"I said come in." BEN says while turning his head from his game to look at me in the doorway.

        I walk in and shut the door. His attention has turned back to the game he was playing. It looks like he is playing Black OPS 2. I walk up to him and watch him for a moment. 'Wow, he is really good.. Almost as good as me.' I think as he runs around the map getting continuous head shots one after another, only to be shot from behind. He pauses the game and turns his attention to me by putting the controller down.

"Is there something you need?" He says, "Or did you come here to continue our stare from last night?"

        BEN gives me a small smile while standing up from his recent sitting position on the ground.

"As much as I would love to do that, I actually would prefer a shower and a new change of clothes if possible, please." I say to him.

        His expression changes from a smile to confusion.

"Do you not have any clothes? Well, I guess you can borrow some of mine if you need it.. It might be big on you though." 

        He looks through his closet and tosses me a green hoodie and green sweatpants. He sure has a lot of green, huh..

"The bathroom is down the hall and to your right. Sadly, I don't have any... undergarments for you. Maybe Slender can get something for you later." As he says this, his smile grows wider. "Although, you don't need it."

        Great. There is a pervert sleeping a room away.. And BEN is acting pervish too.

"Thanks for the clothes." I say while turning to the door. I look back and see that he had went back to his video game and go into the hall.

"Hey Bun Head!" 

        Just my luck, Jeff catches up with me and grabs my hair, pulling at my scrunchy to let my long <H/C> down.

"Hey hey hey-" I say, being cut off by Jeff.

"Hey hey hey to you too." He says, flashing me a small smirk and walks ahead of me.

        I groan in annoyance and go into the bathroom. I take a shower and then change into my, er, BEN's clothes. He was right, it didn't fit well but I think I can make this work. I tie the pants to where it fits snugly around my waist and let the baggy hoodie hang down to my upper thigh. If I was at home, I would have on shorts (If I wore any) and just let the shirt cover half of my legs. 

        I look into the mirror one last time to put my wet hair back up into a bun. My hair has always been the best feature about me, it is my most treasured asset. 

        I leave the bathroom and put my dirty clothes in the hamper by my closet. I have to remember to ask Slendy what I need to do with this. Wait.. Slender? Slendy? Would he mind if I called him that? I sit on my bed thinking of what I should do first when the door knocks.

"Come in." I say to the person knocking.

        BEN walks in and shuts the door behind him, only taking a few steps and then stops midway and looks at me. He looks at me and I start to feel nervous.

"Wow, you look.. Wow." He says and walks more to me.

        He stops by my bed and sits down. The more he looks at me, the more I feel uncomfortable. He puts him hand near me and leans in, a wanting filling his eyes with every passing second. His stares intensify and he leans in a little more to say,

"Are you wearing any underwear?"

"What?" Worry sets in. Underwear? Oh no, this is bad..

"You said you didn't have any, right? I talked to Slender for you, he's going to go with you later to pick up some clothes." BEN says while trying to hold back an obvious laugh. "What did you think I was going to say?"

        Okay, so I might have thought something totally different than that, but come on. you have to admit that is a little creepy.

"Nothing.." I say to him. 

        He lets out a small chuckle before getting up and going to the door.

"Breakfast is done by the way. You should come join us."

        I nod before getting up and going with BEN down the hallway. All of these doors represent the person who has residence in it. I wonder who that pink door belongs to?

        We come to the kitchen and BEN sits down at his seat. Slender motions me to sit by Jeff. 

'WHY!?' my mind screams.

        Jeff looks at me and sighs. I slowly nod my head in agreement. We both disagree with this seating arrangement.

"So, uh. How's the weather?" He says, trying to make small talk.

"I don't know, kind of trapped inside." I say back to him.

"Oh yeah... Sucks to suck." He smiles at this statement.

"At least I don't have a cold dead heart." I retort.

"You want one?" He says, flashing his knife from his pocket.

        Slender see's this and takes his knife away. Jeff just stares at his knife being taken away by the tall, faceless man. He gives me a dirty look before looking in front of him, at BEN. BEN cracks a smile and looks down.

        A few moments later, a little girl with brown hair comes to the table and takes a seat by BEN. Two things come to mind when I see her.

OH SHE'S SO CUTE! And WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH THESE PEOPLE!?

        She rubs her eyes signaling that she just woke up not even a few minutes ago. As I look at her, she looks up and locks eyes with me. A slow smile creeps on her face and before she can say anything, the food comes out.

                                                                                                                                                        ——-

        After we finish eating, Slendy comes up to me and whispers something in my ear.

"Follow me, we have some things to discuss."