Headache 6

Chapter 6

        It's been a couple of hours since the whole BEN incident. Gosh that was creepy.. I now lay on my floor because, you know, why not. I am looking up at my ceiling trying to think of what I can do. My brain jerks my eyes to the computer sitting on my desk. I get up and walk to the device and turn it on. As I sit down, the screen starts flashing different numbers and symbols in green coloring. I move my chair back and go underneath the desk to see if the computer is plugged in correctly. I look for the wire and trace it back to the plug. It's in correctly, but just to make sure, I pull it out and put it back in.

                                                                                           *Shuffle Shuffle—- BANG!*

"What the-" I yelp as I hit my head on the desk. I quickly get out from under the desk and look behind me. A BEN lookalike is sprawled out across my floor and tries to make his fall look like he did it on purpose and poses on the ground.

"Hey {Y/N}." A hipster BEN says to me.

"Hello?" I say, giving him a weird look.

        He stands up and looks at himself in the mirror. His face tells me that he noticed that he looked different and turns back into his 'normal' self.         After he finished, he turns to me and smirks. I rub my head where I hit it and he comes closer to me. 

"Did I make you hit your head?" He says with concern.

"Kind of. but don't worry about it." I say back to him, putting my hands back down to my side to show him that I am fine.

        He nods and comes closer to me. He puts his hand on my head and rubs the spot where I hit it.

"Well, good news and bad news.." He says to me, still touching my head, "Bad news is, you have a bump.." His face comes right up to my head and breathes in. "Good news is your hair is soft and smells good."

        He doesn't retreat, but continues to touch my hair.

"Thanks I guess.." I say, trying to move away from him.

        He takes the hint and backs up a little, still looking at my hair.

"Why is your hair always in a bun?" He asks me.

"Well, it just gets in the way, so I tie it up." I say casually.

        He continues to look at my hair and then looks down at my eyes. A crazed smile creeps onto his face. He tilts his head and moves his feet forward, slowly. I back up as far as I can until I hit a wall. He puts his hands near my head and draws his face near mine. I feel my cheeks getting hot as his breath hits my face. With his right hand, he tries to take my hair down. I move my hands up to my hair and wiggle away from his trap.

"What do you think your doing?" I say to him, demanding an answer.

"Trying to see your hair and all its glory." He says innocently while walking to me again.

        My hair is almost loose and is drooping to the side, begging to be fixed. I keep my hands on my head to keep it from falling. I don't want BEN to see my hair. I can't let anyone see my hair..

"No, you can't." I say, backing up into my closet. I quickly close the door and take my hair down. I take my scrunchy and put it in my hair once more and  before I could make sure nothing was falling out, BEN barged in and took my hands.

"I didn't mean to upset you," He said sincerely while pulling me closer to him, "I'm just a very curious person." He purred into my ear.

        I lock eyes with him and notice his smirk turning into a seductive smile. He leans his head in, almost touching foreheads. My heart pounds at this sudden affection and I, of course, say the most stupidest think I could come up with.