The Sneak Peak

*Hi readers, voters and fans! As promised I'm giving you a sneak peak of the Ritual 2! The Ritual 2 will make its debut next weekend. I hope you enjoy reading!!!!!*

Its dark, and only the sound of loud shrieks pierce the air. I groan into Niko's chest. Is Kayley going to let Nolan cry all night? I take a frustrated deep breath as I climb out of bed. Niko turns over, watching me as I slide my robe on.

"He'll stop-sooner or later." Niko grunts.

"Now would be perfect. Niko we both have to work tomorrow." I whine, climbing on top of him. He leans in to kiss me, I kiss him back-feeling the fireworks flare. I've always felt them with him.

"I guess we could crash at the beach house for a couple weeks." Niko says pushing my hips into his. I bite my lip as I run my hands up his chest. He groans softly, then our concentration is interrupted by Nolan's loud cries. I'm never going to get to sleep. Alpha Noah begged Kayley to stay at the pack house after she had Nolan, and Rex helps every once in a while now that he's back, but this constant crying is becoming a little hard to handle.

"I know your dad doesn't want you to move out, but Niko were about to be married. We deserve privacy." I frown, falling beside him. Niko rubs his hands through my long black hair. I moan softly. His plump pink lips kiss my neck, making me forget everything I had just said.

"Your right baby, Why don't we go check out some houses on the next block." Niko smirks, rolling over so that he's on top of me. I smile wide, looking into those ash grey orbs he calls eyes. He places a kiss on my collarbone, then my shoulder.

"Do you really mean it?" I whisper, as Nolan finally calms down. Niko grabs the hem of my tank top, slowly pulling it up. His eyes fall to my bra. He moans softly, as his hands move to my stomach. He places a kiss just above my belly button, starting to move lower. He gets to the band of my underwear and kisses around it, teasing the hell out of me. Soon my shallow breaths will become loud moans. Just as he's about to slip his hand into my underwear-the alarm goes off. Nolan yells again, even louder than before. I frown as Niko chucks the alarm clock across the room, I hear it shatter against the wall.

"Hell yeah I mean it." Niko says, rolling off me, he heads for the shower.

*I know its not all that exciting, but I meant to type more! I can't wait to update next weekend!