The Roomate

"He's what now!?" I snap at my dad, who is leaning over the stove making breakfast. My dad is in his boxer and a white tank top. His legs are skinny like toothpicks, but go well with his slim body shape.

"Alpha Noah doesn't want Niko staying at the pack house, so I told him that he could stay here." He replies, popping a sausage in his mouth. I froze instantly. Niko is staying here? I stay silent, I don't know what to say! My dad takes a deep breath as he walks over to me, handing me a plate. He kisses my forehead before he leaves out the kitchen.

"Its just for a couple of days Mel, I refuse to throw him on the street." My dad whispers. I refuse to sleep in a room directly in front of his. What if he sneaks in my room while I'm sleeping? What if I want to walk around in just a T-shirt and underwear ? I didn't need him looking at me. I sigh.

Loud thumps are coming from the stairs. It has to be him. Niko makes his way to the kitchen. My eyes fall to him. He wore nothing but his boxers-which fit tight around his thick muscular thighs. His abs are everything close to perfect. His muscles tense and I can't help pulling my bottom lip between my teeth-biting down hard. He stretches his sleep away and I can't help looking at his huge muscles move under his skin. Can you say pure perfection?

"Morning Seth." Niko sighs. My dad acknowledges him with a tired groan, as he slips back onto the couch. Niko walks to the fridge, then looks over to the microwave to discover his plate of food.

"Morning Mel." He whispers. I seem to crack a loose smile very quickly. It's like everything's back to normal to him. He sighs louder this time, joining me at the table.

A sadness grows over his face as he moves the food on his plate around with his fork. I have to admit he looks terrible. I slowly start my eggs-which need salt. I reach my hand out and as our fingers graze each other a powerful and very painful electric shock spreads through my body. More powerful than any jolt or tingle I've ever felt. What the hell is going on here? Did he just shock me with one of those lame gag toys? A few seconds have passed and we are still touching, and my fingers are still aching. Where did this come from? I move my hand away quickly. On second thought, I can eat my eggs without salt.

I get up from my chair as I hear a car horn sound outside. It had to be Reese. He'd healed quickly. It's been less than 24 hours and he's already going to school. I grab my backpack, and walk to the living room. I kiss my dad on the cheek before leaving.

"Bye dad, I'll see you later." I smile, running out the house.

"Have a nice day." I hear from behind me. I turn around to see Niko standing in the front door. In boxers and all.

"Hey Angel, I see you're harboring a fugitive. What gives?" Reese smirks. I lean over, kissing him passionately. I crush my lips into his-my hands going up his shirt. I rub my fingers against his hard chest. Little tingles course through my lips and finger tips. The feeling is nothing compared to what I felt with...him. I pull away for air, leaning back in the passenger seat. Reese let's out a breathy chuckle. He grips the steering hard, leaving indents.

"Whatever I did to deserve that, I need to do all the time." Reese grins. I smile, finally getting him to pull away from my house. I didn't talk for a long time. How could one touch from Niko send me flinching in pain, but one touch from Reese is barely a spark? I'd never felt it before when I touched him. Why is it happening now? I sink back, looking out the window. I watch all the trees go by and the small drops of rain collect on the windows. Reese's fingers tangle into mine. I turn and smile politely, rubbing his hand with my thumb.

"Angel, you know I like you a lot right?" Reese smirks, keeping his eyes on the road. I nod to him with a breathy chuckle. His hands rub my thigh and I can't help but squirm.

"It would mean a lot to me if you'd let me claim you, because you're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with." Reese mutters. My heartbeat accelerates. I didn't answer in a long time. I don't say anything until Reese parks in the school parking lot. These were the words I've always wanted to hear. I grab him by his shirt and gently pull him close. I kiss him lightly before I push him away. Playing hard to get.

"When do you want to do it?" I ask him, my eyes lit bright and my body alert. His hand cups my face as his lips graze mine. He moves down to my neck and kisses slowly.

"Right...Now." He pants heavily. His hands move down my neck and directly to the hem of my short black skirt that he had gotten for me last week.

I push him away before his teeth go down to my neck. He has a puzzled look on his face. I fix myself before placing a kiss on his cheek. Reese has lust in his eyes.

"How about this weekend? I want it to be special." I wink. Reese smirks, getting out of the car. I walk over to him as he leans me against his car with his body.

"I love you." Reese hisses in my ear.

"I love you too." I reply, placing his hand over my heart. He smiles wide before he pulls me into the direction of the school.

"Let's get to class." he mutters.

* * *

Kayley walks up to me and examines my puzzled face. Reese told me to meet him here. He's 5 minutes late. She takes a deep breath like she feels sorry for me.

"You know he's downstairs talking to Alexia, right?" She frowns. I look at her, she has a sympathetic look on her face. I start walking to the cafe, not acknowledging her walking behind me.

"Mel, why do you put up with him. If Rex treated me anything like Reese treats you-I would've left already." Kayley babbled. I roll my eyes to her.

"Kayley you don't understand the relationship that Reese and I have. Reese is my mate and I love him. I can't leave him." I tell her back. Kayley ignores me as I approach Reese and Alexia. The bitch has dark red hair, and dark makeup that compliments her light green eyes. She has a small frame and a horrible smile. I fucking hate her. I step to Reese's side and give her a pissed off look. She looks at me and frowns like she just smelled sour milk. She walks away, swaying her hips at Reese. I look at him, and he looks innocently at me.

"I can't wait until this weekend." I say.

"Me either." Reese winks, kissing my cheek. The bell rings. I'm late to class.