The Night

Sorry this is short, but I've written three different scenarios for this chapter and this one was the best. Omg These 233 votes have come really quick. I'm so happy! Hi new fans I hope you like his chapter. I know its meaningless sex, but I promised a sexy chapter. Thanks for reading. As usual, I'll edit later.

*SEXUAL CONTENT* WARNING!

The day before was a little hectic, but today seems to be a cool day. Kayley had left to Reese's house and wouldn't be back until later. Alpha Noah and the rest of the pack were out training, which left Niko and I in the house all alone. My dad knew this was going to happen but what can I say, I can't keep my hands off Niko. I stripped naked In his room, while he took a shower. I need the feeling he gave me before. I need him. I hear the water turn off in the bathroom door open. It isn't long before Niko walks in. His eyes immediately bug.

Niko's eyes rake over my naked body. He licks his lips slowly as he struts towards me. His erection poking through his pants. My heart beat is accelerated, and my mouth is way too dry to speak. We become face to face and still, Niko can't keep his eyes off me. I breathe softly against his chest, holding my stare into his eyes. Then his gaze lowers to my neck. His plump lips on my skin sends electric currents to my very heated bud. My hands tangle into his hair as he bends down, putting his tongue on my hard nipple. He blows gently on it, making it perk up. Niko grins and then sends trails of kisses down south. He stops at my belly button to take off his pants and shirt. Now were both naked.

Niko lays on the floor, pulling my thighs with him. The bends of my knees are on his shoulders. I bend to kiss his lips, as my wetness covers his chest. I pull away slowly, as he inches my legs up closer to his mouth. I'm dripping on his bottom lip. He licks it and laughs as the lips of my bud run over his mouth. He parts his lips and his tongue slips out, flicking my insides. I gasp loud. I ball my fists up so tight, my fingernails are piercing my palm. There's nothing to hold onto to. Niko and I never reached the bed. His hot tongue inside me sent loud cries of pleasure through the air and no matter how hard I try to silence myself, Niko tongue deepens farther inside of me. I hiss into the air and exhale.

I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head as Niko pushes me further into his mouth. God, I really don't want him to stop. My legs buckle, the pleasure is unbearable. I hover over him, digging my nails into the soft carpet. My breathing heavies and my pants get louder. A moan slips through my lips. Niko groans in me. Huge balls of sweat are beaded on my head and shoulders. His tongue starts to slow, he's getting tired. I frown a little. I catch my breath.

"Please Don't stop!" I yell, and Niko picks up the pace. I come right there, Niko drinks my sweet juices, before I fall to the side of him. He hooks his arms under my knees and carries me to the bed. He lays me on my stomach with my legs wide open. He fits perfectly between my legs, and pushes his manhood deep into me. His chest is against my back as he starts to thrust. The breath I regain, soon left my body. I moan softly, feeling a slight throb between my legs. Niko knew how to tease me. I hear him grunt on top of me, and it made me throb more. I pant louder, hoping nobody walks in a hears us, but its too late for that. Niko slows down, and pulls out.

Niko takes me off the bed and presses my back against the wall. He lifts me, so that my legs wrap around his waist. He enters me, thrusting deep and slow. My back is against the cold wall, which is cooling off my damp back. I moan into his shoulder. My arms wrap around his neck. My legs lock him in place as he moves deep inside me. Niko groans loud, picking up his pace. He grunts with ever thrust in, making me gasp over and over again. I feel my climax coming, I just need to hold on a little longer.

"Niko." I hiss, feeling his warm wet skin on my fingertips. Niko doesn't answer. I hear his heavy breathing as he peels me from the wall, and gently lays me in bed. He's trailing kisses softly down my side, but I want nothing more than for him to let me release. Niko bites down hard on my side. I feel the blood leak through, but before I have a chance to react, Niko inserts two fingers roughly and moves them around. My nails dig into his shoulders. I groan before pulling his fingers out and replacing them with his hard tip and shaft. I roll so that I'm on top, my pace starts really quick, then Niko stops me.

"Slow down, I'm not going anywhere." He mutters, looking into my eyes. I bite my lips as I start to move slow. Niko throws his head back and his hands grip the headboard. I hope I'm doing this right. Niko breathing quickens and I feel myself tighten around him. I go a little faster, getting a moan in return.

"Mel, stop. I can't hold it in any longer." Niko hisses, but I ignore him, going faster. I'm almost there. Niko grabs a fist full of sheets, trying desperately to hold it in. He raises up. Our chests are pressed together as we come together. The feeling of his warm liquid inside me, It's like nothing I've ever imagined. Niko breathing is heavy as his eyes meet mine. I roll off him, laying next to him. He lays back looking into my eyes.

"Mel." Niko murmurs.

"Hmmm?" I reply.

"I wasn't wearing a condom."