The Ceremony

We all sat in the backyard as the tribal music starts playing. I look-girly. The dress that Kayley had given me had grey and yellow stripes. She painted my nails grey and curled my hair, she gave me black slip-on shoes with a yellow bow on top. I look stupid, but I sat there beside Kayley who is cuddled up against Rex. I can honestly say they look happy together, but I don't want to be the third wheel all the time. You know? I sank into my chair, exhaling as Alpha Noah came to the podium. We all stood, then bow. We stood again and sat down.

"My children, we are here to welcome your new brothers and sisters into the pack tonight. They have come a long way, you will welcome them with arms-and paws open." he smirks. There were some chuckles from Cory and Jared in the back, then it falls silent.

There are four of them and they all walk out in wolf form. Beta Thomas hands a bowl to the alpha before he goes to sit down. The alpha stood to them.

"Samantha Webber." He spoke, and before our eyes, she shifts into a human. She is fully naked, which wasn't exactly a big deal in our pack. The alpha finger-painted lines on her face, it is some type of marking that represents tranquility and courage; some boring shit of that nature. When he is done she bows. Her hair is dark brown with golden blonde highlights. Her eyes are auburn and her skin slightly tanned, she is very pretty.

"Justin Webber."

Justin stood to his human form. He is cute. His has the most enchanting emerald green eyes, light sandy brown hair and the biggest muscles I've ever seen-besides Nikos' he is slightly less tan than his sister..? Wife? anyway- he is definitely potential eye candy material.

"Reese Miller."

I watch him shift, and honestly I cant take my eyes off him. His hair is short brown, with eyes to match. His back clinches seductively, as he flexes. His smile is everything close to perfect and his ass is fairly tight. I need him. I want him. I try looking away, but constantly my eyes wonder back in his direction. Reese has to be with mine. Trust me his 'member' isn't anything to be ashamed about either, he's thick and swinging at least 9 inches-yes I'm looking at it. Can you blame me? Reese is everything I've ever wanted and more. My nails dig into my leg as I try so hard to stop looking in his direction, but I catch his eyes instead. He smiles over to me and I look away, totally red in the face. Did he see me looking at his-little Reese? God, please tell me he didn't.

Alpha Noah calls the last woman, I hope she's Reese's sister, because her beauty surpasses every girl here. Her hair is blonde and her skin milky and clear. Every guy drools over her, as she smiles to our alpha, and kneels to him. Her name is Christy Miller. She is beautiful and all, but I found myself staring back at Reese.

My concentration is broken when Kayley nudges me. She has a puzzled look on her face as she whispers in my ear.

"What's wrong?" she questions, tightly squeezing my hand. I look over to her, and before I have a chance to speak, she sees it. She knows what's happening. I have just fallen in love. I've seen the guy, who will be my mate. I have felt the sparks and felt my heart beat accelerate with just one look. I have almost become a woman. I've imprinted on Reese.

The alpha said a few more words before we start the party. Truthfully that's the only reason everybody in the pack comes to these ceremonies. I can't lie either, the food here is pretty good. I sat in my seat, looking at all the pack have a good time, when Reese sits by me, he is dressed, plaid shirt, and jeans. It was a little colder outside than it was earlier, but the heat was still too potent to be wearing jeans. He smiles to me, I look away as he licks those plump lips of his. I am in love. He has to be the one. It really didn't matter that I imprinted on him, only the male wolves can imprint for they're potential mates. Females did it, but it only mattered if the male did, but damn-he's sexy. Who would I be to let him slip from my fingertips?

"Why aren't you enjoying yourself?" He asks softly, placing his hand on mine. Is he just touching me? Gentle electric jolts ignite under my skin. Oh my, his hands are soft and warm.

"I am enjoying myself." I mutter back, trying to look away. His hands go up my arm, and so did the electric jolts, he has a crazy effect on me. I didn't want him to stop.

"I don't think I caught your name." He grins. I nearly faint. Could he wrap himself with a bow and give himself to me? My eyes catch his and I feel like fainting all over again. Goddamn hormones.

"Mel." I answer back, sliding my hand from his. He chuckles softly as he puts his hands on my lap.

"Well Mel, my sister and I are going out to eat in a little bit, I'd love if you came too." He smirks, sending jolts down my spine. He is asking me out on a date! Oh my gosh. Has he imprinted on me? If he has, this day would be amazing. He did spot me out of a crowd ;didn't he?. I smile to him as I look deep into those mud brown eyes of his.

"I'd love to."

"Good. I'll find you after the party, but for now..." He pauses, grabbing both of my hands. He purses his lips, before he peels me from my chair. "I want to dance with you." He winks, his hands snaking around my waist.

"I cant dance-not even the robot." I frown, as I lower my head. He raises my chin with his finger. I'm looking into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes of his. He purses his lips again, making me shudder inside. I hope he isn't upset that I can't dance. He smiles and pulls me closer.

"It's never too late to learn, is it? I could always teach you." He chuckles. I take a deep breath as I rest my head on his chest. He laughs to himself as my hands wrap around my neck. He leans down, so his lips are next to my ear.

"Follow my lead." He whispers, moving his feet to the left. I move right and slowly I get into it. He spins me away, then back to him. It was like all the rest of the world doesn't exist when he's holding me. I stop abruptly, making Reese stumble. I can't explain the look on his face.

"Reese, we were slow dancing." I frown, pulling away from him.

"Yes. Why did you stop?" His eyes all seductive, he bent to kiss my neck. I felt myself jump out of my own skin. His lips felt amazing on me. I didn't want him to stop. Then I cleared my throat, as he pulled away from me.

"There's no music playing, and everybody is staring!" I huffed nervously. He chuckles and places a kiss on my forehead. Sure enough the whole pack is looking at me make a fool of myself. I snap back to Reese.

"They're staring because you deserve to be the center of attention. You're absolutely breathtaking." He stammers, pulling me close to dance again.