The Fight

*Team Niko? Team Reese? Vote! Become a fan! Comment. Suggestions? Most importantly, Thank you for reading. I can't believe that so many people have read! * I'll edit later I just wanted to put these chapters up! Please for give my errors and typos!

*Saturday*

I start to open my book, just as the door bell rang. I jump up reluctantly, I'm not expecting anyone. I place my book on my bed and scurry to the door in my pajama shorts and a tank top. I unlock the door before I press the latch and pull the door open. Fuck. My. Life.

Reese is standing in the door-with flowers and a stuffed bear. A frown forms on my face, but my heartbeat quickens. He brought me flowers! Seriously he's making it hard for me to hate him. I bite my lip, almost freezing in place. Where in the hell is his shirt?! He takes one look at me, and his frown matches mine. He purses his lips as he leans against the door. Why in the hell are my knees so weak? He hasn't even touched me and I'm already tingling all over. I quickly look away, hoping I don't look like an idiot.

"Why must you tease me woman?" Reese smirks. I roll my eyes and give a quick smile, my eyes looking away from his chisel jaw, his mahogany brown eyes and matching hair. I step aside to let him in. He slowly walks in, looking around my living room. He hands me the flowers and the small stuffed bear. I look into his eyes, snapping a mental picture of his beautiful face and body in my head.

"Wow, Thank you." I chuckle, turning to the kitchen to put my flowers in water. Reese stops me as he pulls me by my waist, my back crashes into his chest. I swallow-hard. Is it getting warm in here? Nope, it had to be Reese's fingers against my skin, grazing the hem of my pajama shorts. His right hand clenches my shoulder. His nose grazes my neck, and I shiver under his touch. I bite my lip-hard. Don't give in. For the love of god. Do Not Give In!

"On second thought. You should go change first." He hisses in my ear. I take a deep breath as I push away, walking into the kitchen. Doesn't he see how red my face is turning? I need to stay as far away from him as possible. Just exhale Mel, One long over needed exhale.

I reach for a vase in the top cabinet, when I see Reese's hands, hovering over me. He reaches the vase before I do, and places it in the sink to turn on the faucet. He fills the vase less than half way, then he grabs the flowers and place them in water. He looks over to me and smiles. I'm never going to get him to leave me alone-am I ?

"What does a guy like me need, to get with a girl like you?" He grins. Oh god those jolts are coming back. I really could do without them. Apparently my wolf likes him, She has temporarily taken over my body, falling under the spell of Reese's charm.

"Simple. You need a prayer, a lick and a promise." I joke, as she (my wolf) reaches for my mini bear, she arches my back-making my tank top rise and reveal my mid-section. Reese stops her, he grabs my waist and sits me on the counter. He purses his lips as he steps between my legs, he tightens his grip on my waist. Our faces are now inches apart. He brings his hands up and crosses himself, like he'd got done praying. So he's Catholic. I don't discriminate. I myself am undecided, but I had nothing against any religion.

He grins as he gets closer, his lips grazing my neck. I feel his warm tongue hit the side of my neck, and slide up until his tongue is on my earlobe. He nibbles my earlobe, pressing me closer to him. I'm freaking the fuck out. Why is this happening? I gently push him away. He doesn't budge. I'd gained control of my body again. My heart nearly popping out of my chest. The heat of his body still pressed against mine. He blows on the side of my neck he had just licked. I shudder as the cold wind hits my neck and slides down my spine. I stiffen.

In the corner of my eyes, I can see a very heartbroken and pissed off Niko in the doorway of the kitchen. I tried to speak, but everything comes out as a hoarse unheard whisper. I saw the red in his eyes, the steam coming from his head. I even saw the death stare he placed on Reese. I try to speak again.

"Niko." I managed to get out. He ignored me-walking straight out the door. I hop off the counter, running to catch him before he pulled off. Reese had managed to get out the door before me. He turned his gaze to me,pleading me to stay inside. I give him the same look back, getting ignored in the process. Niko is standing in front of Reese's car which is a 2013 BMW X6, much more extravagant than Niko's 1994 Buick Century.

I run to Niko, standing in between him and Reese. Reese keeps his distance, a shit-eating grin forming on his face. Niko growls, radiating anger and heat.

"I thought I told you to stay away from her." Niko spat, stepping closer to Reese, I try pushing him back and end up becoming crushed between them both. What did he mean? Why is Reese not allowed to be around me?

"I thought I told you to go fuck yourself. I don't have to do anything you say." Reese hisses.

And that did it.

Niko grabs Reese by his neck and with little effort, throws Reese into the neighbors lawn. Reese should've kept his mouth shut. Niko gets really violent when he's upset. Its like he's a totally different person-or at least his wolf his. His wolf is constantly out for blood, not even Niko can control him.

"Niko please don't do this!" I yell as he pulls me from in front of him and speed walks towards Reese, who is still laying in the neighbors lawn. I run to pull Niko back and I fail. He pulls me with him, as he picks Reese up by his face. Niko slams Reese's head into the ground, leaving a dent in the dirt. He repeats it over and over again, ignoring my pleads for him to stop. I fall to my knees, as my eyes land on Niko's blood-covered hand. Tears are falling down my eyes when Niko passes by me. He gets into his car and starts the ignition. He pulls off without a word. I sit there in shock, the hot dirt and itchy grass biting at my knees . The hot tears flowing from my eyes. I cover my face in horror. This is all my fault.... How could Niko do this? How could he drive away and without saying anything...Without...Explaining. I cant even bring myself to look at Reese's face. I stay where I sat-crying.

The ambulance arrive 20 minutes later, and so do the cops. To be honest, I didn't hear the sirens. I didn't acknowledge the paramedics. I didn't feel my dad pull me into his arms and give me the biggest hug ever.....The only thing I saw was Reese's blood covered face, buried into the dirt, he didn't move...He just laid there. Bleeding.