The Betrayal

~I'm sorry this may be a little rushed. I had this idea in my head and wanted to get to the point. I'll edit later~

*Friday afternoon*

I need to get away from the house-and most importantly Niko. Kayley has some outing with her photography buddies today, so I have no where to go and nothing to do. Great. This is going to be the dullest weekend ever. Originally this was supposed to be the weekend that Niko and I went to the beach. I'm pretty sure the whole meetings been cancelled. I guess I could hang out with Reese today. We do have pretty special plans for tomorrow, but today we didn't have anything planned. He should be at home as bored as I am right? I snatch my car keys off my dresser and run out my bedroom door. I walk downstairs, putting my shoes on. Niko raises an eyebrow as I fix my makeup in the tiny mirror beside the door. He's watching some western show on T.V. Really Westerns?!

I pull the latch on the front door and exit to my car. I start my car up and I'm on the road in no time. Funny, I guess I should call before I just drive over, but thinking about the list of people who associate with Reese-only came down to Christy, Justin and I. Seeing that its a weekend I seriously doubt that Christy and Justin would even be at home. Then again I haven't been to the pack house in forever. I should stop by after I go to Reese's.

I pull up to his house and I see his car parked outside. He's home. Reese's house is two story with huge glass windows, the rest of his house is made out of wood. Nothing too special. I walk to the door and find it locked. The back door is always open. I walk behind the house and slide the screen door open. I hear noises coming from his room.

"Reese?" I murmur. He doesn't respond, instead I just hear more noise...It gets louder. I decide to go upstairs. I take one step at I time, before I reach his door and knock on it.

"Reese it's Mel." I whisper. That's when I hear it. The moan of a female voice...but it isn't just any female. I slam the door open, freezing in place as my hands clap over my mouth.

"Kayley?" I wince. I can not fucking believe this? Kayley is supposed my friend. She's such a lying bitch! I couldn't fight back the tears that spring from my eyes. Reese is staring at me, his mouth agape and eyes wide.

"Mel, I can explain all of th-." Is as far as Reese got before I slap his face. He clenches his jaw, fire flaring in his eyes. His hands become fists .

"I don't ever want to see you or this slut ever again as long as I live, and I swear, If you so much as whisper my name I will get Niko to come finish want he started!" I scream to his face. My eyes shift to Kayley, she's scurrying around Reese's room-looking for her clothes.

"Looking for the knife you stabbed in my back?" I growl at her. She looks up at me. Fury becoming her face.

"Don't you think for one second that I won't kick your sorry ass from this pack. I'm the alpha's daughter I can sleep with whom ever I please-even if he has someone." she protests. I laugh in her face. This bitch is ridiculous! She pushes me-hard. I stubble back before I gain my balance. I growl louder at her, before I charge at her. I tackle her to the floor. I claw at her neck and face, but of course Reese pulls us apart.

"Please let me explain." Reese whispers to me. I punch him in the face, hurting my knuckles in the process.

I don't stick around for round two. I rub away tears as I run downstairs. I leave his house and jump straight in my car. I'm never leaving my room after this. I wipe the tears away again. I press my foot further down on the gas. I feel so stupid. I reach my house and take my time getting to the door. Niko comes out, he looks like he's in a hurry. His eyes shift to mine, I could hear his heartbeat in sync with mine. Our heartbeats were quickening with every step closer we take to each other. Niko grabs me by my waist, pulling me closer to him. Those strong electric shocks building when and where ever he touches me.

"Mel, what's wrong? Did he hurt you?" There is so much authority and seriousness in his voice. I shake him away and strut faster to my house. I take a step over the threshold, then Niko grabs my arm.

"Niko don't you dare stand here and act like you didn't know. You're probably smiling inside." I yell at him. He grips my arm harder, pulling me closer than we've ever been. His fingers lightly brush my tears away on my cheek. He takes his other hand and places gentle kisses on my knuckles. They were starting to hurt.

"Why would I be happy when a person I care about is so upset?" Niko whispers in my ear. I melt into his body involuntarily. I felt warm tears leak down my eyes and dissolve into his shirt. He pulls me closer. He holds me tighter. He stroked my hair and kisses the top of my head. The once painful shocks are now a calming pulse, yet way more powerful than what me and that cheating bastard had.

"Are you afraid to tell me what he's done to you, because you don't want me to kill him?" he pauses, peeling me away from his body to look in my eyes. He smiles faintly, folding my hair behind my ear. "Because as soon as I do he's as good as dead. You know that right?" Niko pulls me back in. I chuckle a little against his chest. I squeeze him tighter, digging my nails into his back.

He pulls me away again, but this time his eyes are focused on my lips, he leans in close. His lips gaze mine. I pull him close the electricity stinging my lips as I ram his mouth against mine. He moans in my mouth, his hands grip my waist tighter as his tongue grazes my teeth. He's begging for entrance. I let him in, feeling his tongue touch every inch of my mouth. His arm hooks around my knees. He lifts me off the floor and takes me upstairs. To my bedroom.

:D Thanks for reading! I can't wait to write the next chapter (insert sinister smile here) lol. Become a fan. Comment (I don't bite). Vote! Thank you so very much for reading!