The First

-SEXUAL CONTENT! WARNING WARNING WARNING! -

I wrote this like 5 chapters ago and didn't know where to put it, and I did promise a sexy chapter, so here it is ! if you don't like reading stuff like this-skip this chapter. Thanks to all the people who have read,commented, voted and fanned, you guys are my motivation! I hope you enjoy :3

My dad is quickly stuffing clothes into his suitcase. He looks back at me with sadness in his face. He walks over to me and kisses my forehead.

"Where are you going?" I ask him as he pulls his suitcase to the side of his bed and grabs a couple pairs of shoes.

"There's a very important last minute business meeting I have to attend in Chicago. I won't be back in a couple of days so here's my credit card, only buy the essentials-please." my dad rushes. He hasn't been on a very important business meeting since my mom died when I was 5. I didn't like for him to leave me when I was younger and I really hate it now. A sadness creeps over me. He lifts my chin with his finger.

"I know you don't like it, but I promise to be back before you even miss me." my dad says kissing my forehead again. He hugs me tight.

"Its too late. I already miss you." I say. My dad hugs me tighter. Then he smiles. He grabs his bags, gripping it tighter in his hand.

"I love you Kiddo, I'll see you in a couple days." he says as he walks downstairs and out of the door, leaving me alone in this empty house. I go upstairs and crawl in bed, hoping that sleep takes over me, but it doesn't. It isn't until I look at my clock, that I remember I had planned me and Niko's 'special night' tonight. A smile creeps on my face and suddenly my dad leaving me isn't all that bad.

I call Niko, because I think he had forgotten about tonight too. I turn off all the lights and place tea candles all over the living room. I light them and turn on some music before I get into the shower. I put on my prettiest bra and panties, when I get out. I'm spraying on perfume, when I hear a knock at the door. I pull the latch to open the door and Niko is wide eyed when he sees me. He walks in squinting, looking around the room.

"Mel, what is going-" I cut him off by shushing him. I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing his lips. He pulls away slowly, showing lust in his eyes. He hands snake around my waist and pull me closer. I kiss him again, on his neck this time. He takes a deep breath as he breathes my name.

"Hmm?" I reply. Niko pulls me away to look in my eyes. He studies my face, before he purses his lips.

"I need to tell you something first." He murmurs. I shake my head, he's not going to mess up this perfect night for us.

"Can't it wait Niko?" I say, trailing kisses down his jaw line to his collarbone. He lowers his head, then raises it. He smirks weakly, then nods. I smile at him as I pull him to my bedroom.

His kisses get rough as my fingers go through his hair. Niko hooks his arms under my knees and scoops me up into his arms. He walks up the rest of the stairs, then he opens my door and kicks it close with his foot. He kisses me again, getting rougher and more dominant. He lets my feet hit the floor as he takes off his shoes and jacket. He throws them behind him somewhere. Niko goes around blowing out the candles around my room. He gets to me and places his hands delicately on my waist. He picks me up and gently drops my body down on soft mattress.

His knees spread my legs open, as our tongues fight for dominance. He wins with no hesitation. He pulls away, catching a breath before his lips press against my neck.

"Mel, we should stop. I can't lose control with you." Niko breathes, pressing delicate kisses over my collar bone.

"But I want this." I hiss in his ear, pulling him closer. I wrap my legs around his waist and run my hands down his chest. He groans quietly. His lips reach mine and the stings start up again. I slip off his shirt before he tries to object. He growls softly against my lips.