Reese's POV

Sorry this is short, but Reese is kind of an asshole that nobody really wants to read about. I'm torturing you with this chapter, because I know you want to know if Mel's going to live. She's not by the way. (Just kidding!, but seriously I don't know yet.) I'm too lazy to spell check now, but I'll do it later. Thanks for reading and voting and commenting! I love you guys!

*Reese's POV*

"NIKO WHAT THE HELL!" I yell as Niko throws me into a wall. Why in the hell is he in my living room anyway?

"I know it was you. I know you caused Max's car to crash." Niko replies, punching the wall. I have no fucking idea what he's talking about.

"Why would I want to crash Max's car? Its already a goddamn death trap." I say, slowly backing away from Niko. He's fucking crazy.

"Max was taking Mel to....Somebody shot up his car. Mel got shot." Niko grunts, pacing my living room. MEL GOT SHOT! This is news to me. Yet, why isn't he with her? How come he blames me?

"Did he get her to the hospital?" I shout. Niko looks at me and I back away slowly.

"Niko I have nothing to do with that. Sure Mel and I have had our differences, but I'm not psycho." I protest. Niko is still pacing the floor.

"And even if it was me, why would I go after Mel? It would be a lot more-logical to go after you." I ramble. Niko looks at me and nods in agreement. His breathing starts to heavy and I can sense the heat radiating from his body.

"Are you going to be alright?" I ask. Niko looks like he wants to kill somebody, and I honestly don't want to me the victim. I take a deep breath, pulling out a cigarette from the pack. I take a pull.

"Why do you care?" Niko snaps back. It's like no matter what I do, I'm always the bad guy. I take another pull of my cigarette. It's sorta becoming a habit, with Kayley's crazy pregnant mood swings.

"Niko. I know you're upset, but you should probably talk to her. Do you know how she's holding up?" I question. Niko takes a deep breath, and finally stops pacing.

"The doctors say it's touch and go until she gets out of surgery." Niko inhales, I can't believe he's breaking down in front of me. Niko starts to pace the room again.

I honestly don't know why he came to my house first, if anything he should start with the Alpha. Alpha Noah doesn't like their relationship. He needs to talk to his dad. Maybe it was one of his crazy ass friends or something.

"I can't go to the hospital like this. I need to be strong for her, but I'm so close to losing it." Niko mutters. I nod to him. I sorta wish I had what he and Mel had. Mel was my life when we were together and when she found Me with Kayley-my whole world shattered. I loved Mel, hell I still do. Niko grabs his keys and rushes out the front door. I hope Mel's okay. I wonder who in the hell could've done this to her.

As I go to check on Kayley, we bump into each other. She smiles sweetly as she holds her chest. My hand grazes her stomach, then she starts blushing.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?" I ask, kissing her forehead. Kayley is no Mel, but she's sweet and misunderstood-like me. I guess we misunderstood ones have to stick together.

"I thought I heard Niko." She whispers, looking over my shoulder. I chuckle and my thumb grazes her cheek.

"He just left. He's on his way to the hospital." I mutter. Out of nowhere Kayley starts flipping out! She tries to run me over to get out the door."

"Why what's wrong? Is he okay? How's my dad?" Kayley spits out. I calm her down by wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Max and Mel got into a car accident. He wanted to talk to me." Kayley scrunches up her face and turns back to her room. She closes the door behind her with a loud slam.

Crazy ass pregnant girls.

How could she still be upset at Mel, when she betrayed her! I guess I can make her breakfast, and then I'll visit Mel in the hospital. Hopefully she won't kick me out.