The Fight P.2

I hope you guys enjoy reading. I promise that the next chapter will be really sexy. I'm writing it now. Fan and vote please. I really like seeing people fan! It makes me really happy and encourages me to write more :D Thanks for reading!

I call my dad when I get out of the shower with Niko. I wait for him to pick up, but he doesn't answer. I call 3 more times before I get an answer. My dad starts sleep talking into the phone. I smile and whisper to him that I love him. He doesn't hear me-so he hangs up.

Niko has a towel wrapped around him when he enters his bedroom. He tenses when he sees me in my pink lace bra and matching panties. A growl leaves his lips. I love watching him squirm so I sat on his bed, slowly rubbing lotion over my body. He takes a deep breath as he grabs his bag and retreats back to the bathroom. I chuckle before getting under the warm covers. When my head hits the soft plushy pillow, I almost fall asleep instantly. That is until I feel the bed dip. Niko is beside me in bed, keeping a lot of space between us. I move closer to him. Niko growls softly.

"Mel, its 2am and you have school tomorrow." Niko whispers in my ear. I turn to face him and he has his gaze fixed on my eyes. What a party pooper! I turn back around. I put more distance between us as Niko repositions himself. I exhale, pulling the covers down to my feet. Hot weather and warm sheets don't go together. I lay there as I hear Niko slowly drift off the sleep. I exhale again as I move close and press my head against his chest.

For some reason, I cant fall asleep. So I stay up listening to Niko's heartbeat. Once 5:30 hits, I am sleep on his chest. I have to get up at 6.

***

Niko drops me off in front of the school at 8:10 I have 5 minutes before class starts and no way is Niko giving into my puppy eyes. He kisses my cheek and gets out the car to open my car door. I thank him and kiss his lips. Niko pulls away quickly tapping his wrist.

"No time. Get to class and have a nice day." He smiles, watching me enter the double doors of the school. I make it to Mythology class in record time to see all my peers chatting with each other. Mr. Flint still hadn't made it in. There is 30 seconds before the bell rings and guess who glides in just in time.

Reese.

He spots me from the front of the classroom and quickly sits in the seat beside me. I don't say anything as he pulls out his homework. He starts doing it as Mr. Flint walks in. He's more sweaty than usual. He must've ran up here. Haha. Who am I kidding? That would never happen. He goes down the rows collecting homework. When he finally gets to our table Reese hands him his homework. Mr. Flint looks over it and then looks at me. He sits a paper down in front of me and another in front of Reese. I look at paper and realize my name is on the top of it! Reese just did my homework. Mr. Flint makes his way down the row and once he's done he walks back to the front of the room to start class.

"Can you let me explain please." Reese whispers, bending down to look in my eyes. I start to see red. I didn't need him to explain why he fucked my best friend. I need him to leave me the hell alone.

"No, I don't need it. I just want this day to be over with." I frown. Reese takes a deep breath and takes his notebook out to record notes.

"You're welcome. I didn't have to do your homework." He hiss, flipping through his notebook for a clean page.

"I don't recall asking you to do it. Why did you have to sit by me, there's an empty seat next to your girlfriend." I point at a very sad Kayley. Reese's fist slams into the table causing everybody to stare.

"She isn't my girlfriend, Mel." He grits through his teeth.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Does 'Your Alpha Whore' sound more accurate?" That's when Reese stands and towers over me. His hand came down so hard on my cheek, that my whole face stung. No doubt its going to leave a bruise. Involuntarily tears run down my face. The stinging doesn't subside. Max stands up. He is one of our youngest pack members. He has chocolate skin and brown eyes. His hair is jet black and his muscles are bursting out of his sweater vest. Max runs to me as I sit there glaring at into Reese's eyes. He bends down to level eyes with me. He takes my hand away from my burning cheek. He looks at it for a while and then runs a gentle finger across it. I wince in pain as Max stands to Reese.