Niko's POV

SURPRISE! UNEXPECTED UPDATE!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN EXTREMELY BORED TODAY, SO DECIDED TO WRITE THIS! ENJOY! VOTE AND COMMENT. I'LL EDIT LATER! :D Sorry its rushed (just like my life) lol I'll fix it.

*This chapter is dedicated to Bamagranna! Thanks for all your comments and opinions. You inspired this chapter.*

*Niko's POV*

Mel is snoring softly in front of me. I love the feel of her body pressed against mine, only thin strips of fabric separate us from being skin on skin . I snuggle up closer against her, tangling my legs with hers. I smooth her hair behind her ear, getting a tired groan in return. I stiffen-i had almost forgotten about how hard she makes me.

She turns to face me, looking just as beautiful as she did yesterday-even with her hair all over her head. I unwrap my legs from hers to put distance between us. She grabs my arm, making it impossible to move. She leans in to kiss me before she slams her body into mine.

"Good Morning beautiful." I whisper to her, reluctantly wrapping my arms around her waist. I didn't want to over do it.

"Morning."She smiles wide as she presses her lips against mine again. She tastes delicious. She chuckles softly as she bites her lips. I lean in to kiss her back. Our lips touch. She groans, biting down on my lip. I close my eyes desperately trying to control myself. I push her closer to me, making her gasp in the process. Her hands rub up and down my shirt, making it harder to breath and before I know it-her fingers are grazing the button on my jeans.

"You're poking me." she blushes, slowly lifting up her shirt. My eyes widen quickly. My wolf is clawing to get out and if she takes off her shirt, there's nothing I can to stop him. I gently slap her hands away and roll her shirt back down. She frowns back at me.

"That's not a good idea." I mutter, getting off her bed. She whines for me to join her, but her eyes beg me to touch her. I know its only her wolf taking over her.

"Please Niko." She begs. I step closer and smirk a little. When she says my name like that ,I swear I shiver all over. I lean close so that my lips are grazing her ear.

"Believe me, when I get to you-you won't be able to handle it." I chuckle leaving out her door and closing it behind me. She just doesn't know how close I am to turning back and taking her.

* * *

Its been about three weeks now, and I'm still begging Mel to tell me what Reese did. I moved back into the pack house about a week after we spent the night, snuggled up together. I'm just sitting down to eat my lunch when Mel calls. I pick up immediately, waiting to hear her sweet voice. I've been waiting for her to come visit me at the pack house every since I got back. She always has some crazy excuse.

"Could you please tell me why?" I ask.

"Because I don't need to be there." Mel responds.

"So you won't come over, because you don't want to see me?"

I'm tired of playing these games every weekend with her. Today she's coming over even if I have to drag her out. I take a deep breath, then bite into a piece of bacon.

"No, I just-" she trails off.

"You just what?" I raise an eyebrow.

Mel goes on to explain, about how she found Reese and my sister. I listen quietly, hearing the whimpers starting to raise to the surface. She finishes telling me. I can't help but growl into the phone.