chapter 22. i miss you

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22) ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜ

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧

"𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘪 𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘪 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦-𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵. 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨"

...

"(Y/N)!!!"

your name was heard throughout the area, totally ruining the badass moment you were having. everyone stopped to look at the source of the screaming. you turned your head to see who was screaming your name in the middle of the fight.

you rolled your eyes, "of course it's you. you're so overdramatic, takemichi"

takemichi's panting and many bruises on his face show that he took blows to the face. he stumbled towards you, "(y/n)... please stop... you're not a killer" he quietly said to you.

you paused for a moment, then you start laughing uncontrollably. you were laughing so much you had to put your hand over your stomach, "anyone is a killer if you just push them far enough!"

in a quick second, takemichi ran up to you with all his speed, put his hands on your shoulders, and started shaking you violently, "why are you doing this damnit?!!!! stop being so selfish!! you're causing everyone pain and suffering!!!" he started screaming at you while sobbing.

you took takemichi's arm, twisted it and threw his arm to the floor, causing his whole body to fall along with his arm. "isn't that what a fallen angel supposed to do?" you stomped on his arm.

takemichi always thinks that he can save anyone with just wisdom, it pisses you off.

"can't you... just tell us why you faked your death?" he felt weaker within seconds. you applied more weight on takemichi's arm, "i did it for fun." you smiled.

you wanted to feel the thrill of faking your death since your mother tried doing it. you wanted to experience it to see why she would ever do that.

takemichi has a lot of built-up anger in him, "that's so selfish of you!! putting everyone in so much pain, and you call that fun?!!!" he started screaming at you. before you could reply, mikey interrupted, "takemichi, that's enough" he has a warm smile on his face.

seeing mikey makes you remove your foot from takemichi's arm, but you still continue to walk on top of takemichi to get closer to mikey.

"and what do you think you're doing? interrupting me?" you got closer to mikey's face. his warm smile turned to a stern face,

"i want you to kill me."

you took a step back, surprised by his response, "what the hell do you mean?" you asked, squinting your eyes.

"i have sinned. i failed to protect the girl i love..." he said with sadness in his eyes.

you smiled, "yes... sinners always have to atone for their sins." you took off your jacket, revealing a lot more tattoos.

after taking off your jacket, you quickly landed a swift kick to the side of his face making him land on the floor. he had completely given up and didn't fight against you.

"mikey!! don't throw away your life for this!" draken yelled from the crowd.

mikey didn't respond, instead, he was waiting for more attacks.

seeing him give up fighting you made your blood boil with anger. you had always looked up to mikey because of his strength and his will to always win, there is a reason why he's famous for being the "unbeatable mikey" you had always dreamed that you would win against him, show your dominance, and rule japan. but, he's going easy on you.

you got on your knees and you turned his body over, "what the hell are you doing?! fight back, god damnit!" you got on top of him, winding up to punch him in the face.

"i've waited too damn long to fight you, but you're not doing anything about it!! hit me! kick me! do something!" you screamed at mikey. but he didn't say anything.

you started punching the floor next to his head, "do something damnit! i'm not weak! i'm not weak!" a single tear fell out of your eyes and landed on mikey's cheek. his eyes widened, he hadn't seen you cry in so long.

"i'm not weak... i'm going to kill you... i'm not weak... i'm going to kill you..." you kept on repeating while continually hitting the floor next to him, a weaker punch every time your hand touches the floor.

"i hate you so much... i hate you so much... i hate you so much.... i hate you so much..."

"(y/n)-"

"...i hate that i love you so much..."

everyone in the area was shocked, especially mikey. you always said you wanted to kill mikey and that you didn't know what love was.

such words haven't escaped from your mouth in a while, you never thought you would ever say that sentence to mikey, again. the truth is, you're still in love with mikey and you never stopped loving him.

you did want the thrill of faking your death, but you couldn't do it in the past because mikey was right by your side. mikey was always there for you, he always protected you, you need him in your life.

"...(y/n)?..." mikey asked after a long pause of silence.

"mikey, i never lost feelings for you! i know you're in love with sara, but please, stay in my life!" you said rather quickly.

mikey felt his heart slowly break because you think he's in love with sara."(y/n), i'm not in love with sara. i only did it to protect you. i mean, when you were dating me, you were going through so much pain because of me. i just didn't want you to suffer anymore"

after hearing mikey's words, made you so emotional that you couldn't hold back all your tears. you felt so much guilt because you made so many of your friends go through a lot of pain because of you, you wanted to reverse everything.

you maneuvered your body, so you weren't on top of mikey anymore. you sat on the ground, sitting on your butt, mikey followed after you. you were just staring at the ground, thinking about everything you've done in the past year.

"...i'm so sorry..." you whispered in mikey's ear, "for...everything i've done..."

mikey didn't say anything, but he pulled you into a tight hug, which spoke louder than words.

"i'm so in love with you..." tears started streaming down mikey's face.

"(y/n), please, be my girlfriend, again"

....

...

...

...

...

you never thought that a happily ever after would ever happen to you, but you were greatly mistaken. you and mikey grew up together and eventually got married, but that's not all...

"wow!!!! mommy and daddy are so cool!!! they were gangsters!!"

"i wanna be just like mommy! she sounds so cool!"

you laughed with your children, "nono~ mommy told you two this story as a bad example, don't do what mommy did~"

DING- DONG

DING-DONG

"it's auntie emma and uncle draken!!"

the end. :)