chapter 2. oh shit

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2- ᴏʜ ꜱʜɪᴛ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2- ᴏʜ ꜱʜɪᴛ

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

"𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦"

...

i made a fist with my arm outstretched, signaling a fight.

"kiyomasa, let's have a one-on-one fight."

my heart was pounding and i was nervous. but if i don't change, nothing else will. kiyomasa burst out in laughter as he blew the smoke of his cigarette in my face. others in the background appeared to be laughing as if it were a joke. this is not the case. i clenched my fists. i am no longer running.

"don't regret this later," he urged, looking me dead in the eyes. he hit me in the stomach before i could even respond. my entire body screamed in agony. i'm not going to be able to win. the strength differential is so significant that i can tell with just one punch.

"what's the matter, hanagaki?!"

"you only gonna be high spirits at the start?"

"you got one-hit ko'd again. didn't ya?"

kiyomasa's henchmen screamed and taunted me. after that, punch after punch, kick after kick, kiyomasa is the clear winner; he's fast and too powerful for me. this is impossible for me! hinata, please accept my apologies.

"not yet!" i said as i laid my hands on my knees and took a few breaths.

"i'm not going to lose!" this is something i have to do for hinata! i'm not going to let her die again. even if it means putting my life on hold for her.

"please save my sister. you are the only one that can save her"

i can faintly hear naoto's words.

"takemichi, give it up! you've already shown us how determined you are!" from the crowd, akkun yelled.

"i'm not losing to you," i boldly stood up and grinned. i flashed kiyoasa a determined smile and said, "the only way you'll win is if you kill me."

"rookie mistake," he shouted as he hit me in the face and knocked me to the ground as i went towards kiyoasa.

"hanagaki! are you okay?"

a peculiar voice was heard by everyone. the voice was mesmerizing and quieted everyone in the area, yet it was that of a girl. kyomasa turned his head to face her as i slowly stood up. everyone was perplexed; what would a girl be doing in such a place? as my eyes focused on the girl, my eyes widened. the girl had (hair length) (hair color) hair with (eye color) eyes. it was (y/n). she's here.

"are you lost?" kiyomasa questioned, jumping in. she bursts out laughing.

she crossed her arms and pouted, "i was only trying to help you. you look like you need it." she starts walking in our direction. she makes eye contact with me, but i can't seem to look at her in the eyes.