chapter 19. sin and punishment

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19- ꜱɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜɴɪꜱʜᴍᴇɴᴛ

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙮

"𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘺, 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥? 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦, '𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘸-𝘰𝘩-𝘰𝘩-𝘰𝘩"

...

toman was having their annual meetings. they were there to announce some new members joining. though it was a short meeting, some members stayed back to hang out.

it was a peaceful moment...

until it wasn't.

a group of men approach the stairs. they're wearing all-black attire with jackets that have an angel symbol on the front of the jacket and in big letters, "fallen angels" on the back. everyone was confused, no other gang knew about their meeting area. everyone got defensive and they were ready to fight, all except mikey.

what the hell do you want?!" draken yelled at them.

pure silence.

"you guys are on our land, you tryna start something?" he added on.

a laugh was heard across the area, a female laugh.

the sound of footsteps approached. the men all move out of the way, realign a hooded figure sitting on top of two men's shoulders with their legs crossed.

all the men got down on one knee and they lowered their heads.

"welcome, boss!" they all said in unison.

"..boss.." takemichi whispered. no one knew why fallen angels were at the toman meeting.

mikey stepped forward and with a stern voice he said, "what is the point? why are you here?"

the girl laughed and stepped forward.

she pulled down her hood, revealing a teenage girl with black hair with pink highlights, wearing a black dress and a fallen angel's jacket. she had many piercings and tattoos around her body. it was the same girl takemichi and chifuyu saw. the girl that they still have nightmares about.

she laughed, "oh, i bet you weren't excepting me now were you?" she laughed once again, "i'll always come back " she gave them a fierce smirk.

defenseless, mikey steps back. he felt his heart drop. he knew that voice and that face. although it's almost unrecognizable, he could never forget the face and voice of whom he loves dearly...

"...(y/n)?..."

mikey had no words. his ex-girlfriend, whom he still loved with all his heart. the girl who was supposed to be dead. but, she's here, leading a gang and completely changing herself.

"(y/n)!!" takemichi yells. it finally clicks. now he finally knows why he thought that mysterious girl seemed so familiar. but, this new (y/n) is nothing like the old (y/n) he used to know. but now everything is connecting. now he knows why the future didn't change once (y/n) "died", that's why naoto was so confused at first, it all makes sense.

"i don't know why you of all people are talking about 'us trespassing on your land' when those failed abortions right there trespassed on our land!" she pointed to takemichi and chifuyu.

takemichi walked closer to (y/n), "what's going on?" he said with a shaky voice. she shifted her eyes to him, "don't act like you're the good guy here. what a joke." she spat at her. he tried holding your arm, but you grabbed his wrist, twisted his body and threw him over her shoulder.

she grabbed takemichi by his hair and threw him in front of her, "what is it with you males and touching girls without their consent?"

she stepped on takemichi and walked over him, "well, i'm here to declare war." she said. but, no one responded to her. she rolled her eyes, "do i need to call an orphanage because you all look like lost children at the park..." she sighed, "to dumb it down..."

she pointed to herself, "me equals bad girl who wants to kill all of you" she says in a voice trying to mock the men of toman.

she got walked to mikey and got closer to his face, "you never let me in toman because i was too weak for you. you broke up with me for sara, for some reason, no offense she's literally the biggest bitch i've ever met and i had a wonderful time almost killing her. anyway, so i want to beat you. to prove that i can be stronger than the 'unbeatable mikey'"

she laughed, "don't only be focusing on me. i'm not the only person who wants to beat the unbeatable mikey..." she turned over her shoulder.

"i guess this is my queue to come in?" a very familiar voice says.

a tall boy with predominantly black hair and a yellow streak in the middle. the tall boy with "sin" and "punishment" tattooed on left and right hand arises from the crowd.

"hanma?!"