chapter 1. belladonna

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1- ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙥𝙨𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙤

"𝘰𝘩, 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘰, 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘱𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘰"

...

belladonna: a very beautiful flower that everyone loves. despite their beauty, they are very poisonous.

·゚: *·゚:* *:·゚*:·゚

takemichi's point of view:

"regardless of what occurs, (y/n) and manjiro sano cannot break up." naoto assets sternly.

hinata's brother, naoto tachibana, told me everything about time leaping. now i understand. in order to save hinata... i have to prevent manjiro sano and (y/n) from breaking up. the tokyo manji gang, toman, was founded by manjiro sano. that gang ended up killing hinata in the future. but, why is (y/n) dating a gang leader?

"do you mean (y/n) (l/n)? your sister's best friend?"

naoto stands up and grabs a photo of someone and he shows me the photo, "this girl." there (y/n) sits there smiling. her (hair length) (hair color) hair paired with her (eye color) eyes.

"huh? what substantial effects will their breakup have?" i asked naoto.

he sighs and slumps forward and rests his arms on his knees, "i know that (y/n) is hinata's best friend... however she is purely evil."

"purely evil?"

(y/n) is the second-kindest girl i've ever met, hinata is the first. she is hinata's best friend and a student at my school. she has authority to direct students even though she wasn't a member of the student government. she is a respected student who possesses intelligence, love, and empathy. she's always smiling, and by simply being there, she makes others happy.

no one or anything can be harmed by (y/n). she apologizes for bumping into desks and she once sobbed because someone killed a fly. (y/n) cried when horrible things happened to other people, she's cried for others when they couldn't. how can such a delicate girl like her be considered an enemy?

"i know it's very difficult to believe, i've also been around her a lot, i know how she usually acts. but, she changed. i accumulated a lot of evidence on her actions. let me read a few of the comments that others have made about her."

"i last spoke to her two months ago... yet she still haunts me in my dreams."

"her eyes alone have the power to kill... those dreadful eyes..."

"she is the devil himself, or the devil herself in this case"

"run! don't walk away from her!"

"...i don't get it..." what became of (y/n)? i don't remember her acting in that; in fact, i had no idea she was capable of such! there are so many unanswered questions surrounding (y/n). saving hinata will be a lot more challenging then i had anticipated.

"i don't recall (y/n) and mikey dating back then, or not that i know of. perhaps you ought to prevent (y/n) and manjiro from dating. that may help with a number of issues" naoto noted. i nodded my head in response.

"are you ready to change the future again, partner?" naoto extended his arm, initiating a handshake.

i smiled, "ready" and shook his hand.