chapter 3. a little too late

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3- ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙧𝙚𝙙

"𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘴 '𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦. 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨"

...

manjiro sano, mikey, just kiseed (y/n)... motherfu-

i have lots of concerns. to begin with, i had no idea (y/n) knew what or who toman were, let alone that she would date a leader of a gang. but, the bigger problem is they're dating. i already failed my mission. i'm so sorry naoto, i'm so sorry hina!

2nd point of view:

mikey kissed you in front of over 50 adolescent males just now. although draken, emma, hinata, and certain toman members are aware of your relationship with mikey, it's supposed to be private. your eyes widened as you broke the kiss.

"m-mikey!' you said, embarrassed and blushing. "y-you don't do that in front of a crowd of people!"

he chuckled, "i just couldn't resist," he pulled me closer to him.

"dear lord, please help mikey keep himself under control. this may be punishment for skipping church on sunday, i'm so sorry!"

you silently prayed in your head.

"can you not do this shit in public?" draken said, rolling his eyes. "wasn't this supposed to be a secret?"

you quickly realize your position with mikey and you push him away. "it's actually private not a secret."

you mutter under your breath, "i was trying to tell him that..." mikey laughed it off since he's such a child, but it's cute, so you decided to not push him further.

you shifted your attention to takemichi, tears were slowly falling down his cheek. "no... not like this..." he whispered to himself.

you titled your head and ran over to him, "takemichi! what's wrong? are you hurt?" you questioned. you never saw takemichi as the type of person to cry, you've never seen him cry before.

"no, it's nothing. i'm fine, really." he managed to smile at me, though you knew it was fake, you went along with it.

takemichi turned his head to the crowd, following his gaze, you saw takuya, makoto, kazushi, and atushi looking just as surprised as everyone else. "oh... haha... i didn't know they were here too..." you knew how much explaining you would have to do at school tomorrow.

mikey put his head on top of yours and embraced you from behind, "aw~ (y/n), why do we have to keep it a secret? i'd like the entire world to know you're mine."

A/N- if you're taller than 5/3 im so sorry, just use your imagination that mikey is taller than you or something

mikey let you go and you moved your body, "it was your idea to keep it a secret" you smiled back at him.

·゚: *·゚:* *:·゚*:·゚

the next day...

you've been attempting to avoid takemichi and his friend group. however, it's a waste of time since your bestfriend is takemichi's girlfriend. before you knew it, a bunch of males approached you and bombarded you with questions.

"(y/n)! is it true you're dating the unbeatable mikey?!"

"how long have you dated him?!"

"have you done it yet?!"

"what do you like about Mikey?"

"do your parents approve you dating a gang leader?"

"why are you dating a gang leader?"

you vaguely answered their questions, knowing you couldn't escape it. you didn't like it when others believed mikey pressured you into dating him, when you were the one to have a crush on him first. mikey is a wonderful person, but his good intentions were often obscured by his status as a gang leader.

you spent the entirety of your lunch break explaining everything to takemichi and his friends. they all vowed they'd never tell anyone. if everyone knew you were dating a gang leader, it would be a complete disaster.

everyone was ready to leave, but takemichi said, "wait- (y/n)" and we all stopped.

"yeah?" you replied turning back to face him.

"since you're dating mikey... does that mean you're in toman?" he asked.

"no... mikey won't allow me, even though i really want to. even draken says i can perfectly qualify to be in the first division" you said with a hint of bitterness in your voice.

sure you were upset, but you knew the good intentions of mikey. he's just concerned about your safety, that's why he didn't want the whole world knowing about your relationship.

A/N: remember if you  like this story so far remember to vote and comment!!