chapter 13. rebirth

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13- ʀᴇʙɪʀᴛʜ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13- ʀᴇʙɪʀᴛʜ

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚

"𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦? 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯"

...

no one believes you. mr. turner clearly has the upper-hand in this situation. but, there's nothing you can do about it.

the sound of the motorcycle echoes throughout the hall while you were in the locker room. the sound of mikey's motorcycle. the havoc day made you forget about your date with mikey after school. you see your boyfriend on his motorcycle and stares from everyone in the school. you don't care about your reputation currently, you don't care about anyone but mikey.

"mikey!!" your face lights up as you run towards him.

"hey, princess~ ready to go?" he kindly smiles at you. you smiled and nodded.

~~~

you two thought that it was best that you would so a simple date, a walk at the part. you and mikey have been busy for the past week, so you haven't been able to hang out together.

you and mikey are sitting on the bench at the park, enjoying the day. "yeah! and then a frog leaped out of the pond onto hina's head and takemichi screamed like a little girl!"

"hey... (y/n)..."

"yeah mikey?"

"you seem... overly happy. is there something wrong?"

"hm? does it seem like that? well, i'm perfectly fine!"

mikey stands up, but he seems different from his usual childish self.

"(y/n)."

"mikey?"

"...this is our last date together."

you opened your mouth to say something, but your words ran dry.

"what do you mean?"

"i mean. i'm breaking up with you... i... i'm in love with sara"

mikey is involve with sara? was it the date? did you underestimate sara? what is going on?

you faked laugh, "come on, mikey~ t-that's not a funny joke!" you felt your eyes water up.

"i'm not joking (y/n). goodbye."

he turns and walks away. "m-mikey! wait!" you quickly stood up and reached your hand out to him. "mikey... please don't leave me... you said you'll love me forever..." you fall to your knees and you start sobbing.

mikey saved you. you can't imagine your life without him in it. this is the time that you needed mikey the most. out of all times, why did he have to break up with you now? this was a feeling of great despair that you've never felt before.

"shit! i'm too late! mikey just broke up with (y/n)! shit! shit!"

~~~

in the future...

"i've figured it out. the only time when (y/n) becomes a heartless creature, is when her and mikey broke up. so, you have to make sure that they don't break up." naoto says.

"but, what would they breaking up have to do with anything?" takemichi asks.

naoto's serious face turns to a smiling one, "well... i'm actually not sure..." he places his hand behind his neck.

"well... mikey and (y/n) seem to be seriously in love, i'll try my best though!"

~~~

"shit! why would mikey break up with (y/n)! i just don't understand it!"