chapter 8. regret

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8- ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8- ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙙𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙮

"𝘪'𝘮 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘪 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬"

...

mikey stood up and talked to osani, "you brought a lot of people just to ambush some middle schoolers. you're just as shitty as i imagined you'd be" he said confidently.

osani put his hand to his ear, "huh?! can't hear ya. too shrimpy!" just as he said that comment, everyone started laughing.

takemichi must've been staring at osani for too long since osani said, "the fuck do you think you're starin' at, punk?" without giving time for a reaction, he punched takemichi in the face making him stumble back.

"takemichi!" you yelled out of fear, but the grip around your arms grew tighter, "just shut that pretty mouth of yours" one of the men said to me.

"you were looking down on me, weren't you? i hate that look more than anything else." osani landed another punch on takemichi.

you hated seeing your friends get hurt, but this time you felt worse since you were so helpless. osani was about to hit takemichi again, but pah-chin stopped his punch, "your fight's with me, asshole" he said to osani while pushing takemichi to the side.

osani was landing every punch on pah-chin. pah-chin is one of the best fighters in toman. He can take on entire teams and kick their asses, but seeing him lose so easily just shows how powerful osanai is.

pah-chin put up a good fight, but he couldn't go on anymore. he falls on mikey's shoulder and mikey holds him, "it's okay, you haven't lost yet" he reassures pah-chin. you smile at the sight, this is mikey's compassionate side that people usually don't see.

the grip on you tightens once again, "boss. what should we do with her?" the guy on your right asks.

osanai smiles, "let's put on a show for her boyfriend."

"touch (y/n) and I will fucking kill you."

Mikey walks up to osani, "oh? You want some, mikey?" he smiles. "you'll be dead in 10 sec-" mikey roundhouse kicks osanai to the head knocking him down in a mere second.

"anyone who even thought of touching (y/n) step forward so i can kill you." mikey is usually a happy and childish boy, but this time he was serious.

"anyone who thought pah-chin lost step forward so i can kill you too."

"toman belongs to me. anyone who's behind me... will never lose!"

mikey was amazing you completely forgot about the date and you're glad that he's your boyfriend.

osanai attempts to attack draken with a half-broken bottle, but he was knocked out by draken.

REE-OO REE-OO

"shit, the cops." draken looks at the door and smiles.

mikey comes running towards me, "sorry to keep you waiting darling~ i'll treat you later ♡"

before everyone was about to celebrate their victory, pah-chin stabs osanai while osanai was in draken's hold, "you're not getting off so easy, osanai!" that was enough to have you stand up and run towards it.

draken pushes pah-chin away, "what the fuck are you doing, pah?!" he screamed at him.

REE-OO

REE-OO

mikey starts running, "we gotta run, pah!!" he yells.

but pah-chin stays where he is, "sorry. i'm giving myself up" he said in a serious tone with tears in his eyes. the police were there, but mikey refuses to leave pah behind. but by draken's force, he ran.

·゚: *·゚:* *:·゚*:·゚

after the fight, mikey and draken fought, and toman split into two. but, everything seemed to be cleared up later once everyone was invited to a nearby park.