chapter 10. misunderstanding

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10- ᴍɪꜱᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚

"𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳. 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵? 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘦? 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦"

...

bloody halloween was messy at first, but it turned out to be for the best. valhalla's men joined toman, meaning baji and kazutora returned back to toman.

****

today is emma's birthday to surprise her, you and draken went to the mall to buy her presents. it's pretty obvious that draken and emma are both seriously in love with each other, but they're too shy to say it to each other. draken got emma a pink teddy bear that she's been eying, it's the cutest thing ever.

you and draken arrived at the restaurant, you noticed takemichi. draken didn't notice him, but takemichi looked so scared. draken saw mikey and emma at the same table, "emma and mikey?" he asked walking towards the table.

he stopped for a moment and smiled, "you takin' your little sister out for her birthday, mikey?!" draken teased his best friend. takemichi seemed confused, yet relieved, "little...sister?" he asked.

"oh, you didn't know? mikey and emma are half-siblings." you told takemichi. emma told you and hina about it awhile ago, so you were confused on why hina and takemichi were acting strange.

draken takes a pink teddy bear out of his bag and placed it on emma's head, "here. happy birthday." draken chuckled.

"ah, that's the one you wanted from the arcade last time" mikey mentioned making emma blush.

"it is. (y/n) helped me win it. well, i'm outta here." draken turns around and leaves.

emma took the bear off her head and she hugged it. you smiled for one of your best friends and you were happy for her. you've never seen emma look so happy and cheerful before. you hope things work out between her and draken.