chapter 16. reminiscence

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16- ʀᴇᴍɪɴɪꜱᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧

"'𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦,𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦, 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘰"

...

everyone is at a lost. without (y/n) and her cheerful attitude, the school atmosphere is dying, hinata and the others are terribly sad, no one has gotten any progress, and worst of all, i lost a very close friend.

"i still can't understand why (y/n) would take her own life because she broke up with mikey... what kind of effect did mikey have on her?" i asked, "do you know how they met met?"

draken nodded, "yes. i was there, i also met (y/n) that day."

flashback...

(they're 11)

(y/n) was walking home from school, alone. (y/n) just wanted the day to be over, it was horrible for her. her "best friend" betrayed her and her crush publicly humiliated her in front of the whole school. no one else could walk her home, she was alone.

but, she knew wasn't alone, not with friends. she was being followed and she knew who was following her.

"the triple threat"

three boys at (y/n)'s school have been picking and bullying (y/n) for years and it's escalated that past year. but she couldn't do anything about it since they had blackmail on her. she was so tired of them.

"hey miss (y/n)~" one of the boys said to provoke her. she tried ignoring them and she started walking faster.

"oh (y/n)~" another one said.

she finally stopped and turned around, "what is it?" she questioned them.

"you wanna come back to dylan's house and we can have some fun?"

she rolled her eyes, turned around, and continued walking home.

"come on, (y/n), pleaseee? do you want the whole school to see what happened las-"

"can you just fucking leave me alone for just ONE day?!"

the boys started laughing at her plea.

"just one more-"

"she said no. fuck off." an unfamiliar voice echoed throughout the street. the four kids turned around to see a tall blonde boy paired with a smaller blonde boy. instead of feeling fearful, those two were both smiling, like they were excited.

"who the fuck are you?" a boy walked closer to him, trying to be intimidating. but ended up failing since the tall blonde boy was about a head taller than him.

the tall blonde boy cracked his knuckles and smiled, "huhhhh?? are you trying to intimidate me, little boy?"

the shorter boy tapped his friends shoulder, "hey, hey, ken-chin. don't worry, i got this." he smiled and walked towards them.

(y/n) was scared of what they would do. maybe they would hurt (y/n) instead of hurting the boys who were bothering her. she closed her eyes and flinched hoping that the attack wouldn't hurt too much. she heard the impact of the attack, but she didn't feel anything. she slowly opened her eyes to see the three boys on the floor in great pain.

(y/n)'s eyes widened in shock. those boys were always a lot taller and stronger than her, she's never seen them in psychical pain. "uh-uh..." she couldn't find her words, she was simply too terrified of the two boys she just met.

the two boys both started walking towards her, she stepped back, but lost her footing again causing her to fault. she was so scared, she started shaking.

"don't worry~ we won't hurt you. what's your name?" the shorter boy went down on one knee.

"...(y/n) (l/n)"

"who are those boys to you?"

"they're my classmates... but they're blackmailing me into doing whatever they want"

the shorter boy laughed, "i'll make sure they won't bother you ever again"

that was the last thing he said to (y/n) before he left with his taller friend. she thought that he was saying that to make her feel better, though it was nice that someone would stand up for her

but,

to her surprise, the mysterious boy she met the other day was completely right. the next day at school, the triple threat all came up and apologized to (y/n). they deleted all the blackmail they had, and showed proof of it. however, they still followed her around at school. not to bother her, but to her surprise, they were helping her. carrying her bag, carrying her books, opening doors for her, paying for her food, making sure no one else picks on her, etc...

after that, (y/n)'s life changed.

for the first time in her life, she felt like she could be the boss and she could tell other people what to do.

maybe that boy was right. those two boys earned all her respect, she admired the shorter boy who took the triple threat out in one swift attack. they influenced her to become strong so she can stand up for herself. she always wanted to meet him again, she had to repay her debts to him.