chapter 14. gone forever

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14- ɢᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙧

"𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘦, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴. 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. '𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵"

...

you haven't attended class in a few days. mikey was the only one keeping you sane after you lost all motivation to accomplish anything. but you feel so empty inside now that he's gone since you loved him dearly.

but... you are aware of how to deal with this sensation. you gave this problem a lot of thinking. but you made a choice.

~~~

dear family, friends, or the person who discovers me first,   

as you can see, i am no longer here. i feel like i'm holding on for dear life and i'm trying to set myself free. this pain...without him is so excruciating and unbearable that i can't handle it any longer. i truly felt that i was meant for you and you were meant to be. but i must've been mistaken. we are strangers again.

love,
(y/n) (l/n)

For the last time, you calmly read aloud to yourself. You remove your shoes and tuck the letter away inside of them.

for the last time, you calmly read aloud to yourself. you remove your shoes and tuck the letter away under your shoes.

"goodbye, my love, manjiro sano"

you said before jumping into the ocean. the location of your first date with mikey. most people are crying and loathing. but you remain calm. you grin as you glance up at the gaps of sunlight.

no remorse or regret. you are just happy that peace has finally come.