chapter 12. silenced

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12- ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇᴅ

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜

"𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴. 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨, 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘭𝘺"

...

"hey, (y/n)! are you okay?!" hina asks you.

because of what happened yesterday, you didn't hang out with the group. in fact, you didn't want to go to school today, but making up schoolwork is hell on earth, so you push through it.

"haha! of course i'm okay! after talking with mr. turner, i suddenly got a huge headache so i went home to rest, sorry for not telling any of you..." you hate lying to hina, but it's for the best.

"oh... and... what did you and mr. turner talk about after class? if you don't mind me asking." you paused for a moment. you still feel the malice sensation of his lips on your lips. it's definitely not the same as kissing mikey. kissing mikey is a hundred, no, a thousand times better!

"he accidentally stapled an extra page to my test! that page was supposed to be for another math class"

"ohh! that make sense...."

~~~

math class is hell. mr. turner has created a new seating chart and he put you right next to his desk. you always caught your teacher giving his eye to you during class. but you always looked away in disgust.

over the past few weeks, mr. turner periodically requested you to stay after class. he never kissed you again, he tried, but you always refused. but, it escalated to him touching you. while you were having "private" time with your math teacher, you always wondered how many girls he's done this with.

he always said that you're the only one, but is that true? you could be the only one he's messing with, right now. but who knows what he's going to do in the future? that's why you finally decided to tell a teacher about it.

"so you're saying that  mr. turner has done this to you?" the principle questioned you.

you nodded your head as tears fall out of your eyes.

"now, is there any proof that he did any of these things to you?" he asked again.

you paused for a moment, "...no... but, i wouldn't lie to you! especially about something as serious as this! please, please just believe me!"

"lying to your principle is extremely prohibited! especially about something as serious as this. do you know what would happen if the school board finds out about this lie? we would be in serious shit! i'll keep quiet about this lie, but make sure it doesn't happen again. now, please, excuse yourself."

——

"mr. turner... will you ever regret the things we shared that i'll never forget?"