Episode 6: Part 3

"There seems to be some unlikely pairings

"There seems to be some unlikely pairings." Mina notes, staring at the faces of the idols. "Minji, do you have anything to say about your new dance partner?"

Minji awkwardly smiles as she stares at the camera, thinking carefully about her next words.

"It's definitely going to be new, dancing with such a.... Young partner." The idols around her laugh as Hyeongjun visibly blushes. "But I'm looking forward with working with Cravity's Hyeongjun. I think we'll put together a great performance."

Hyeongjun places his hands on his head, forming a heart. "Thank you sunbae! I'll work hard."

"That's definitely going to be hard." Kexing comments from where FaeZe was seated. "I couldn't imagine dancing with my senior. That would be so intimidating."

Hyera had little to say, the girl thinking about her own situation beside her.

"Why don't we move to the vocal pairings then?" Seungkwan says, waving to the screen. The room quickly goes quiet again, the idols wondering what the groups for the vocal stages will be.

The second the group names are up, people gasp. There seemed to be some long faces, particularly on Yeonhee's face.

What happened during the pairing selection?

The first person to look at studios is Amare's Jaein. The girl is visibly nervous, not really sure which door to pick.

"There's so many options." Jaein mumbles to herself. "What am I supposed to choose?"

 "What am I supposed to choose?"