Episode 6: Part 7

The lady introduced herself as an acting coach to the two groups, politely greeting them

The lady introduced herself as an acting coach to the two groups, politely greeting them. She quickly explained the exercise to the two groups, the boys nodding as she spoke.

"You'll be given a scenario for you and your group to reenact." The lady told them. "You'll be picking a scenario from the folded papers inside this bin."

"Sounds simple enough." Chenle said, hands on his hips as he glanced at the two other NCT Dream members.

"Is there a pair that wants to go first?" The acting coach asks, looking at the paired boy group members.

"Do you want to go first?" Haechan asks his partner, Heeseung.

"Sure." Heeseung replies. Haechan raises his hand, volunteering them.

"You can pick." Haechan says as they approach the bin. "Pick a good one."

Heeseung's face instantly changes the second he sees the paper, gulping. Haechan looks over his shoulder, snorting immediately.

"What is it?" Jungwon asks, curious.

"A dying grandmother comforting their granddaughter who is devastated about the death of their sole guardian." Heeseung reads for them, making the others laugh. The acting coach simply smirks at the boys as they take their spots, beginning their act.

"I'll be the grandmother, you be the granddaughter." Haechan instructs Heeseung. He looks uneasy but nods, the two of them sitting down on the ground to start their scene.

Haechan is lying with Heeseung on his side, Heeseung fake crying. "Grandmother, you can't leave me like this. This can't be happening!"

The other four males instantly burst out in laughter, which only gets worse when Haechan aggressively coughs.

"My beautiful granddaughter. You'll fight the bad guys. I believe in you." Haechan croaks out.

Sunoo and Jungwon are holding back their laughter while Renjun and Chenle look over distastefully.

"Ehh, what was that?" Renjun whines, clearly not enjoying the acting.

Heeseung is clearly trying not to laugh now, as he holds Haechan's hands while the other male aggressively flutters his eyelashes. "Grandmother, stay by my side! Please!"

"There there, just remember that I left the chest-"

Suddenly Haechan sits up, putting on a dramatic act as he coughs for a while before finally lying down again, pretending to be dead. The other four gave in, letting out their laughs and holding their stomachs.

Heesung is surprised but tries to keep up, crying out loudly. "Grandmother! No! Doctor, please someone come, my grandmother is dying!"

"Okay and finish!" The acting coach says, trying not to laugh as well. "Very well done, let's bring another pair."