Episode 7: Behind the Scenes 1

Finished with their rehearsal and filming for the show, Mark glanced over at the male who was clearly exhausted, fingers running through his hair

Finished with their rehearsal and filming for the show, Mark glanced over at the male who was clearly exhausted, fingers running through his hair. The cameras were long gone, leaving no trace of their idol lives. For a moment, it felt like they were simply two boys making music rather than celebrities competing on a television show. This was a feeling Mark did not get to experience often.

Overall, Mark got along with Sunwoo extremely well. They operated similarly and had no problems getting along and completing the tasks they needed to. There seemed to be some sort of gap between them though, one that Mark couldn't exactly place.

"Are you hungry?" Mark asked, giving Sunwoo a light smile. "It's late and we haven't eaten yet, do you want to order some food and eat before you go?"

A grin immediately spread over Sunwoo's face, and Mark knew a joke would soon be coming out of his mouth. "Only if you're paying, hyung."

"I will, come on. Let's go eat in another room so we don't get this equipment damaged." Mark chuckled, leading Sunwoo out.

As the two walked the halls, greeting the staff members, they made a bit of small talk as well.

"Weren't you on High School Rapper?" Mark asked, eyes narrowing. Sunwoo quickly covered his mouth, stifling his laugh. "Is something funny?"

"Yes I was. Sorry, thinking back, I just remember how I thought I was so good back then. I thought I was a better rapper than anyone else. But then the show really made me humble and taught me that there are a lot of very skilled rappers, like you."

Mark chuckled, shaking his head. "Listening to you now, I think you've improved so much. You're really skilled."

"Thank you~" Sunwoo sang, the two entering a meeting room.

Once they got settled and ordered their food, they began talking again. As Sunwoo leaned forward with wide eyes, he could tell the mood in the room had changed. "Hyung, can I ask for some advice."

Mark hesitated before nodding, worried about what the question might be. "Go ahead."

"Is it hard to be dating in the industry?"

Mark bit his lip, the answer quickly coming out of his mouth. "Yes, it's very hard."

"So what convinced you to do it?"

"I think you're asking the wrong question." Mark told him, looking up from the table to meet Sunwoo's eyes. "If you meet the right person, you'll know you can't miss an opportunity."

"It's a big risk though." Sunwoo pointed out. "What if it doesn't work out well?"

"You won't know until you try." Mark reminded him. "But at the same time, you need to be careful. You're an idol, you can't risk your career without thinking properly."

Sunwoo slowly nodded as he took in the information. "You have a lot of good advice, hyung."

Mark simply shrugged. "I've been around for a while."