Episode 3: Behind The Scenes

"We have to do what now?" Julianne exclaime, staring at the card that the producers just passed her

"We have to do what now?" Julianne exclaime, staring at the card that the producers just passed her. The other members gathered around, looking at it.

"You have to rank the performances." The producer told her. "You can do it together. But this will serve as the self-evaluation."

"This is so cruel." Drie mumbled, looking down at the card.

"Should we just put ourselves last?" Yuechun said, but the others quickly shook their heads.

"Self-evaluation means a lot so we should think carefully." Y reminded them, the girls nervously shifting in their positions.

"Well, let's think about it." Julianne said, looking at the card. "We want to be reasonable. Which performances did we like the most and which ones do you think could have been better."

"They're our seniors though." Jaein mumbled. "I feel bad."

The girls looked up, staring at the producers but they didn't say anything.

"I don't think we have much of a choice." Byeol sighed, getting the hint.

In Enhypen's change room, the boys seemed to be going through the same problem as they stared at the card in front of them.

"Well this group did well." Sunghoon said, pointing to one of the groups. "But their performance wasn't mind blowing."

"I think they could have gone outside of the box more." Sunoo commented. "Not that they were bad, but it was really similar to what they've always done."

"I agree." Jungwon said, putting the name of the group down. "This is hard."

"It is hard." Heeseung agreed, lifting a name. "But I think we can all agree that this group did really well."

"I think this one did better though." Niki said, pointing to another name. "Compared to the introduction challenge, they improved a lot."

"This is going to be impossible." Jay sighed, throwing his head back in frustration.

...

Choosing who would be bottom definitely wasn't easy but Evie knew that it was something she had to do. Leading the other members of Gaia, they quickly created a ranking, not thinking about it for too long.

While waiting for the others to finish changing to leave, Evie decided to go use the washroom. On her way back though, a familiar face was in the halls, taking selfies for his fans on his phone.

Not wanting to bother him, Evie was about to slip away when he caught sight of her. "Evie!"

"Serim!" Evie smiled, naturally smoothing her hair. Serim returned his phone into his pocket, putting his full attention on her.

"Your stage was really good, I'm worried now." Serim said, letting out a chuckle. "Gaia is definitely making us push ourselves."

"Thanks, Cravity's stage was really good too." Evie told him. "This competition is tough."