Episode 7: Part 4

The idols had their eyes wide open as a familiar voice filled the studio at the beginning of Mark and Sunwoo's performance

"They have a guest?!" Seongmin shrieked, his voice filling the ears of the members.

"It's Wendy sunbaenim!" Yua exclaimed in FaeZe's room. "Her voice is so amazing."

"Wow, they really brought their game on." Minji signed, leaning back. "This is a competition I guess."

Sunwoo and Mark's voices soon joined Wendy's, the three of them harmonizing. Then Sunwoo started his powerful rap, Mark doing his not long after.

With Wendy's angelic vocals, the idols were all in shock, now knowing what to say as they watched the performance on screens in their changerooms. To make it even more impactful, Sunwoo and Mark's lyrics were pulling on their heartstrings as they rapped about the childhood they gave in to chase their dreams.

"Oh my gosh, Jaein is crying." Byeol announced before Jaein was shown on screen. That's when Byeol realized that she wasn't the only one. "Oh my gosh, you're all crying."

The other change rooms contained teary-eyed idols as well, Yeonhee not even able to look at the screen. Sobs broke when Wendy sung her bridge part, emotion filled in her voice.

When the performance ended, no one had anything to say, even in the audience. There was a moment of silence before clapping started, the idols soon joining as well.

"They did well." Evie sighed, looking at their members. "I knew Mark would pull something like this but I'm impressed with how well Sunwoo did as well."

"He looked like he had a deep story to tell." Belle said, the other Gaia members agreeing.

Meanwhile in The Boyz's room, the members all sat there, quietly.

"He did so well." Sangyeon said, to no one in particular. "I'm really proud of him."

"We know Sunwoo as a playful kid, who brings lots of energy to the team." Juyeon said during his private interview. He sat on a stool alone, the Rule It All background behind him. "He's a moodmaker, a jokester, someone we lean on when we need some light in our lives. This performance though, we got to see a different side of him. I'm sure deobis will appreciate this and be as proud of him as we are as members."