Episode 6: Part 6

"So I heard you two are performing my song

"So I heard you two are performing my song." BoA said, now seated with the other two girls.

"Yes, we're performing Atlantic Princess." Yeonhee answered.

"You know, I never thought that a YG artist would perform my song." BoA giggled, nodding her head. "But I'm eager to hear it. Do you think you can sing some for me?"

The two girls seemed nervous but still complied, drinking some water first.

While they were singing, BoA nodded her head, listening to them carefully. They sang from the first verse to the chorus, stealing glances at their senior idol.

BoA clapped once they finished seeming satisfied. Ayla and Yeonhee exchanged smiles, feeling better now that they were done.

"That was so good, I'm happy with it." BoA told them, glancing at the producer. "I think the song suits their voices more than it suits mine."

"That's such a big compliment." Ayla gushes. "Thank you so much."

"I really like the way you two rearranged it as well. I think the only thing that could make it better would be having more confidence to perform well. Ayla, you're really talented and I think this song is perfect for you."

"Thank you so much." Ayla bows her head slightly, taking in the complement.

"And Yeonhee, I'm surprised at how strong your vocals are as well. I can tell that you trained really hard."

"Thank you, sunbae." Yeonhee says, smiling as well.

"I think if you two keep practicing, you'll definitely win the battle. Keep up the hard work and I'll be cheering both of you on."

The girls thanked BoA before she left, finally exhaling a breath they didn't know they were holding.

"Well now that we know that BoA is looking out for us, we have to do well." Ayla signed, holding onto shaking hands.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we're going to do amazing." Yeonhee reassured her, a hand on Ayla's shoulder.

...

The stage was dark before lighting up, revealing Ayla and Yeonhee. They were both wearing soft smiles as water sounds played.