Episode 7: Part 7

NCT Dream and Gaia waste no time, the music starting as the lights turn on

NCT Dream and Gaia waste no time, the music starting as the lights turn on. It takes all the idols by surprise as their eyes are met with an unfamiliar dance style.

"They're doing a ballroom dance!" Han exclaims in surprise. "Whoa, that's so cool."

"This reminds me of O Sole Mio." Q chuckles. "But this looks much more advanced."

"It is." Juyeon admits, chin resting on his laced fingers. "Where did they find time to rehearse this?"

"Their legs are moving so fast." Yeona comments in awe. "How do they even do that?"

The two pairs moved in sync on stage, mesmerizing their audience. They simply saw flashes of red and purple over the stage, as the complex ballroom stage went on.

"Oh no!" Ayla exclaimed as they watched Belle falter with a step. Jeno held onto her tightly, stopping her from falling, the pair doing their best to hide the mistake on their face.

"Keep going, girl you got this!" Alyssa called out, cheering for Gaia's main dancer.

Meanwhile in NCT Dream's dressing rooms, Jisung and Mark winced at the mistake, while Chenle missed it, having looked away.

"Wait, what happened?" Chenle exclaimed but Haechan motioned him to be quiet instead.

"Just focus on the performance." Haechan told him.

With a confused look on his face, Chenle shook his head before returning to his seat.

Once the stage was over, the four of the breathed heavy breaths before moving off the stage. Evie instantly ran towards Belle, Jeno and Jaemin following.

"How was it, it was good right?" Evie asked with a smile but Belle had a dark look on her face.

"I slipped." Belle told her leader. "I ruined the performance."