Episode 7: Part 1

The episode begins with clips of fans cheering for their favourite idols, both outside and inside the grand centre where the Idol Skills Battle was being filmed

The episode begins with clips of fans cheering for their favourite idols, both outside and inside the grand centre where the Idol Skills Battle was being filmed. Snippets of the vocal performances are shown, giving viewers a quick review of the previous episode.

Seungkwan and Mina step onto the stage, earning loud cheers and applause. The smile as they lift their microphones to their mouths, introducing the second part.

"Now that we've finished the Vocal Battle, let's move onto our next skill." Seungkwan said. "Rap."

They turn around to the screen, which revealed the first dance group to perform.

Gaia and Cravity.

...

[Backstory]

Alyssa claps her hands, bowing as the four boys enter the meeting room. "Welcome, welcome!"

She awkwardly smiles as she takes a seat, glancing at the males.

[Alyssa private interview]

"Four boys!" Alyssa exclaims. "I got stuck with four boys! I feel like I should be grateful but deep down I'm worried. I don't know if I can keep up with four boys, both in energy and performance."

Back in the meeting room, Allen, Taeyoung, and Seongmin were staring at their leader.

Serim gulped nervously, not knowing what to say. Luckily, Alyssa spoke first, the girl trying to break the tension.

"I know Serim has practiced here before, but is it your first time here?" Alyssa asks. They nod, giving her an answer. "Ah, why don't we do a quick tour then."

The tour seems to help, the males relaxing as Alyssa shows them around the SM Entertainment building. Their favourite spot seemed to be where the music videos were playing, Taeyong naturally dancing to NCT 127's song that was playing.

[Taeyoung private interview]

"Honestly, I felt like a fan there." Taeyoung admitted. "Being in the company building of senior groups that I look up to felt like a dream. I'm definitely grateful for this opportunity."

"Whoa, you know all the dances." Alyssa giggled as Seongmin and Taeyong tried dancing to one of Gaia's songs. She helped them a bit, doing the arm movements with them.

Once everyone had loosened up, they returned back to the meeting room, seeming more comfortable with one another. They were searching on their phones though, all furiously typing.

"It would be easier to rewrite the rap lyrics of an existing song." Allen told the camera's during his private interview. "So we decided to work together to pick a song."

"There's a lot of good rap songs." Serim pointed out as they searched together. "But it'll probably be hard to pick something that suits all of us."

Seongmin's bit his lip at his leaders words, nervously looking down.