Episode 6: Part 4

Back in the studio, the idol groups await for the remainder of the groups to be shown

"Last but not least, the rap groups."

"Oh my gosh

"Oh my gosh." Alyssa instantly exclaimed. "How did NCT Dream and The Boyz get paired together?!"

After her exclamation, it seemed like all the other idols were thinking the same thing.

...

"Whoever gets us will need to work so hard."

The rap representatives for Enhypen, Jay and Jake, were sitting on the couch, nervously laughing to each other. It was clear that neither of them were confident in their abilities, as they were practically begging for some strong rappers to join them.

"If we can speak English, do you think that will help?" Jake asked, trying to lighten the mood. He only earned a scoff from Jay, who shook his head.

"I'm really not sure."

As the door slid open, the two quickly sat up, surprised. They were soon exclaiming, hands thrown up in the air.

"We're saved!" Jake cheered while Jay was practically crying in the corner. The Stray Kids members walking in were visibly confused as they slowly stepped in, surprised by their reactions.

"Is everything alright?" Changbin asked, a big smile on his face.

"You saved us!" Jake said, the two boys quickly going on their knees.

"Thank you so much sunbaes." Jay mumbled through tears. "I was so worried."

"Hey, it'll be fine. Don't worry." Bang Chan said in English, making both of them smile. "We got this. You're both talented, we can do this."

"What he said." Han simply said, smiling as they all got settled on the couch.

...

In another room, Serim was awkwardly greeting the female seated on the couch. "Hello."

"Hello." Alyssa replied, feeling just as awkward. To make it worse, they were both waiting for the other to sit first, so they were just standing there.