Ciri's Night

(LEMON! LEMON! LEMON!)

Y/n Pov

I walked through the hallway. Night had fallen by the time I got back, should've planned for being left behind like that.

But the good news was I could go straight to Ciri.

I walked to her door and knocked on it three times.

"Come in!" I hear from inside. So I entered and shut the door behind me. Spotting two green eyes peering at me from behind a modesty wall. "Good. I was starting to worry... Lock the door and take that sword off. You won't be going back to your room."

I smile. This is what I like to hear. "What about the rest of my clothes?"

"Oh don't worry." I hear her voice become more clear. I look over and freeze. "I'll be taking care of those."

Ciri had her hair still done up in her usual bun. But now she was dressed only in a black silk robe and only covered the top bit of her thigh.

I dropped my sword onto the table and walked over to her. Hands held out so I can grab her.

"Ah ah ah" She wags her finger. "Not yet... This isn't like our other times. This time you have to earn this," She says. Swaying her hips as she walks around me. Dragging her finger along my shoulders.

"What do I have to do?" I asked.

She began undoing my shirt and removing all the belts and straps. "There are these few words I've wanted to hear you say for a long long time... I want to hear them, then... then you can have me all to yourself."

I smile as I'm left in only my white long sleeved undershirt. And my pants. "Why am I the one who has to say it?" I ask.

I feel her hands glide down my chest, until she makes it to my waistline. I felt her breath on the back of my shoulder, she wasn't tall enough to reach my neck.

But she leaned over, got on her tippy toes and whispered into my ear. "Because I like it when you take control~"

I smile and turn around. Looking into her eyes. "I love you."

Her eyes were glued to mine, a smile formed on her lips. My arms wrapped around her waist. The fabric was smooth, her hands were placed on my chest as she leaned up and kissed me.

"And I love you." She says releasing the kiss. My heart felt like the missing part of it had finally been found. I felt warm and I felt happy.

Excitement was the next feeling to bubble up in my chest when Ciri lowered herself onto her knees and began unlooping the belt of my trousers.

Soon I step out of the bundle of clothing and pull my shirt off. Medallion flinging into the air then thumping back onto my chest as I tossed my undershirt away and Ciri ran her tongue across the length of my shaft.

My eyes shut on their own and my knees almost buckled. She wasted no time and took the member into her mouth, her hand working with her mouth to make my entire body tingle and go warm.

"Ah shit." I moan. "I forgot how amazing you are at this."

Her head bobbed back and forth and I gripped her hair for support. My climax was approaching way too fast.

"Ciri I-" she suddenly takes my entire length into her mouth and I explode with a groan. My eyes finally open and I see her smirking as she retracts.

"I missed you." She says. Kissing my abdomen. I lean down and pick her up. That silk robe was enticing, but it had overstayed its welcome.

I drop her on the bed and lower myself towards the strings that were looped over the other. I tug at one with my teeth and the robe folds open. Showing Ciri in all her glory.