Ciri

Y/n Pov

"I need your help" I tell my barbarian friend. His 7 foot frame leaning on his greatsword.

"I see," Thrain says. "Well, what kind of barbarian would I be if I didn't help a friend? Kaer Morhen right?"

"Right. Thank you Thrain." I say.

I then turn to his sister.

"Nora?" I ask.

She just shrugs. "I like fighting, and it's been a while. So count me in" she says.

I nod and thank them both.

Now I could head to Kaer Trolde.

So far I've collected Thrain, Nora, Kassandra and Sylas. I doubt there were anymore I would be able to find who would help.

Hopefully Geralt was able to collect a nice crew.Cause despite my friends all being capable fighters. We weren't going to beat the wild hunt.

Timeskip.

"How'd it go?" I asked Geralt who stood next to a boat.

"Got a few people to help, also sent Ermion over alongside Hjalmar." he says.

"Still not as many as I hoped"

"How many did you get?" he asked.

"4" I say shrugging. "4 of the best, but still only 4"

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there" he says then points to the ship. "You ready to go?"

"Of course. Let's just hope she's still there" I say.

He gets on the helm of the ship and I push it into the water. Before jumping in myself. Off we were, on our way to find Ciri.

My biggest fear is Avallac'h sent us to the wrong place. If that were the case, I will finally end his miserable life. I hated him.

And for good reason.

He treated Ciri like a whore. Tried selling her off to the king of his people, he didn't care about her. He cared about her blood, and that was all. Geralt knew It, Yennefer knew it, I knew it. Ciri didn't believe it for whatever reason.

I'll still kill him if he tries anything. Nobody can save him from me.

Timeskip.

We made it to this strange island. It had to be the one we were looking for.

Geralt pulls a jar out and the wisp floats out and begins leading him. Geralt follows it, while dodging the trashed ships. We finally make it to the island in question.

I jump out and Geralt follows. We walk up the beach and follow the wisp. It leads us to this cabin, and then just hovers in the air.

"Alright. She should be in there" I say. Staring at the building.

Geralt walks up, and knocks on the door.

Why? Just fucking walk in.

"Who is it?" I hear a dwarf shout.

"My name's Geralt,-" Geralt begins bantering with the dwarf while I pace back and forth.

Geralt turns away from the door and looks at me. "I'll take the one at the lighthouse, you wanna go to the other two?"

"Why? Just use Aard and knock the door down!" I told him.

"They could have Ciri hostage. Let's just do it their way" he says.

I roll my eyes and walk off to find the stupid dwarves.

I trudged through the island, finding the body of one. Then watching the other fall and die.