Chapter 34

In a nearby church, Catwoman had just put on her beautiful wedding dress. 

She walked down the aisle where Calvin was waiting for her. 

The whole crowd of people was in shock to see a hero marrying a villain.

"Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today to witness the union of Calvin O'Keeffe and Catwoman" said the priest.

"We're almost there..." Catwoman whispered.

"Do you, Catwoman, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?" said the priest.

"I do. A thousand times I do" said Catwoman.

"And do you, Calvin, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?" said the priest.

Calvin just looked at Catwoman with an angry face.

"Remember. Say I do, and you're free" said Catwoman. 

Calvin was about to answer, but the wedding was then interrupted.

Alfred entered wearing a lawyer suit and Aunt Harriet was next to him with a veil hiding her face.

"Excuse me! This man already has a wife. You're illegally marrying a married man, Catwoman" said Alfred.

"Are you even licensed for this?" said Catwoman.

"Indeed. This is my card" said Alfred.

He handed Catwoman a regular looking card and gave Calvin another one that said 'there was no other way, Master Calvin'.

"But who is this woman? Is this his current wife?" said Catwoman.

"I believe she is, madam" said Alfred.

"Calvin! You've not only foiled me again... but you've broken my heart!" Catwoman sobbed.

Then she fled the church.

As soon as she was gone, Aunt Harriet raised the veil and revealed her face.

"Aunt Harriet!" said Calvin.

"Why, Calvin. I hope you're not mad at us dropping in like this" said Aunt Harriet.

"Certainly not. Given the state of things, dropping in like that was the heroic thing to do" said Calvin.

"Is there anything further we could do, sir?" said Alfred.

"As a matter of fact, Alfred, yes. Since the other two Warriors are incapacitated, I'd like your assistance. Batman and Robin often tell us what an amazing assistant you were to them this one time" said Calvin.

"Certainly, Master Calvin" said Alfred.

"Good man. Again, my thanks, Aunt Harriet. You were superb in that act. In fact... I wouldn't be surprised if I saw you in Actorville" said Calvin. 

Calvin led Alfred out of the church and back to the hideout.

"Me? In Actorville? Oh, how wonderful!" Aunt Harriet sighed to herself.