Chapter 22

Batman and Robin had just arrived in Wiggletown. 

"Search everywhere. That man must be stopped" said Batman.

They split up to look for Two-Bits.

Robin found him in Wigglehouse discussing his "business" with the Wiggles.

"He must be luring them into a trap. I better hurry" said Robin to himself.

He burst into Wigglehouse as the element of surprise.

"Give yourself up, Mr Benedict! Your life of crime is over!" Robin snapped.

"Robin?" said Jeff.

"He has no life of crime, mate. We swear" said Anthony.

"No, Wiggles. He's trying to trick you" said Robin.

"Have you slipped your gear, Boy Wonder?" said Two-Bits.

"Robin, he isn't doing anything bad to us. We're a part of his business" said Greg.

"What?!" Robin shouted.

"We're telling you. When he came to us that night, he asked us a favor" said Anthony.

"But are you guys aware that Sam doesn't like this man?" said Robin.

"Yeah, we're totally aware of that" said Murray.

"Then neither do you" said Robin. 

"We're just giving him a chance. He's grown up now so he can't trouble Sam anymore like they were still in school" said Greg.

"So... now that we're a law firm... we're afraid we'll have to give you a lawsuit for false arrest" said Anthony.

The Wiggles gave Robin a blue scroll with a red ribbon.

"Wiggles, listen to me! You don't know what you're doing. This man is..." Robin began.

"We promised him we'd do anything he says" said Greg.

"There ya go. You got nothin' to hide from me" said Two-Bits.

Robin ran out the way he came in yelling "You won't get away with this, Benedict!"