Chapter 32

Charles Wallace woke up in his trap and removed the dart from his arm.

"Where am I?" he said to himself.

Then he saw the Riddler's face and said "Riddler! You fiend! What's the big idea? Where are my friends?"

"They're quite well, Charles Wallace" said the Riddler.

"What are you trying to do? Separate us so we can't work together?" said Charles Wallace.

"You've a very sharp mind, my boy! That's exactly what I'm doing! Now. Riddle me this. What is it that no one wants to have yet no one wants to lose?" said the Riddler.

"You've asked this one before. The answer is a lawsuit, right?" said Charles Wallace.

"Very good! And I happen to know the Boy Wonder has one now" said the Riddler.

"Oh no he doesn't! We know it was fake and that the Wiggles were tricked" said Charles Wallace.

"You've not only a sharp mind, but also a sharp tongue! Now riddle me this. What kind of fish falls from the sky but doesn't land with damage?" said the Riddler.

"Um... a fish that lands like a parachute? A paraffin!" said Charles Wallace.

"Very good! And this is how the night will end for you" said the Riddler.

He dragged Charles Wallace up a ladder and tied his hands to a lowering rope. 

Charles Wallace was dangling from the ceiling above a huge pot of candle wax.

"Bon voyage, runt. Now we're sure to get away with this" said the Riddler leaving the trap.