Chapter 33

Back at the Actorville party, Commissioner Cook and his assistant, Lieutenant Mathers were keeping watch. 

"Where are the Warriors? They said they'd be watching Rose" said Commissioner Cook.

"But they're not here" said Lieutenant Mathers.

Batman and Robin arrived at the scene. 

They were glad to see Actorville still in one piece. 

"Commissioner Cook. Lieutenant Mathers. How nice to see responsible citizens like you" said Batman.

"Thank you, Batman" said Commissioner Cook.

"But what about my daughter? Is she okay?" said Robin.

"She's fine, Robin. For now. We had her hide behind the dormitory building. That way she can still be at the party but also protect herself" Lieutenant Mathers explained.

"Good show, lieutenant" said Batman.

But then, they saw Rose getting carried away. 

Two-Bits had her in his grasp. His hand was over her mouth, but the Dynamic Duo could still hear her yelling for help.

"Holy mastermind! Rose!" Robin sobbed.

"Great heavens!" said Batman.

"Clutched by the same man who attempted to crush her" Robin cried.

"That was Benedict?" said Batman.

"Yeah. What are we gonna do, Batman?" said Robin.

"We'll keep watch on the party and see if the Warriors ever come back. You two go find the girl" said Commissioner Cook.

"Yes sir" said Batman. 

The duo didn't need to look hard because they knew where the villains hung out. 

When they got there...

"Wait, Robin. They'll be expecting us to be onto them" said Batman.

"Gosh, Batman; you're right. We better use the Batrope" said Robin.

Batman took out his Batarang and tied it to a rope.

"Stand clear!" he said to Robin.

Robin stood clear and Batman tossed the Batarang over the roof of the hideout so that the rope wouldn't fall and the duo would be able to climb up.

Batman and Robin cautiously made their way up the wall and into the hideout.

The villains saw them enter.

"Hold it right there, you fiends!" Batman snapped.

Smack! Bam! Thwack! Pow! 

Batman and Robin brawled with the villains like savages. 

When they weren't looking, Catwoman threw another gas bomb and the duo were knocked out.

They woke up strapped to two chairs surrounded by electric wires.

"Holy Las Vegas! Where are we?" said Robin.

"In the last place you'll ever be, Boy Blunder" said the Joker.

"What?" said Batman.

"We knew that at some point, you'd be on your way to save Rose Grayson. And now we have you" said the Penguin.

"In some time, you'll be electrocuted. And our plan will have worked" said Catwoman.

"I wouldn't be so sure! The Three Warriors will be right behind us" said Batman.

"I'm afraid not. Calvin is getting ready for his wedding" Catwoman meowed.

"And the little one is posing for his wax figure" said the Riddler.

"Well... Sam then!" said Robin.

"The girl? She's stacking smoke above her head" said the Joker slyly.

"No... no, no" Robin cried.

"Yes. Yes yes! Now. Do you see this hour glass? This is how much longer until you get electrocuted. Exactly one hour" said the Penguin.

"So long, Dynamic Duo" said Catwoman. 

And the villains left the duo to die. 

In Wayne Manor, Aunt Harriet and Alfred saw the captures on the news. 

"We must do something about this, madam" said Alfred.

"But what?" said Aunt Harriet. 

"Let's see... they said Master Calvin is to marry Catwoman? I think I've got an idea" said Alfred.