Walkers

Hope's P.O.V
I sit in front of the window looking outside. Then Carl comes and stands next to me not saying anything.

Hope : I have a question...

He looks at me.

Hope: You think I should use my powers so we can get out of here?

Carl: If you can then why not?

Hope: I don't know. What if something goes wrong and we all end up dead. I won't be able to live with that.

Carl: Then i don't think we should risk it.

I smile. Then Rick appears from behind.

Rick: Hope, can i talk to you?

I nod and Carl leaves the room.

Rick: How did you open the door with a single word before?

Hope : Actually it was three words.

Rick: Yeah fine. But when you said it, and moved your hands towards the door, the door broke open. How?

Hope: Rick, this is a very long story and right now we don't have the time. When we get out of here I promise you I'll tell you everything. Right now you just have to trust me.

He nods and turns to leave the room.

Rick: Oh, um can you come in the living room. I think I've found a way out.

I nod and follow. I sit on a chair in the living room.

Rick: We can leave this place. Leave this place with no one dying.

Ron:How?

Rick :  We are gonna cover ourselves with the insides of the walkers. That way we will blend in. They won't see the difference and we will all leave safe and sound.

We all think of it for a moment.

Hope: I'm in.

We all nod and the plan starts its course.

~

We are all getting ready to leave this place.

Rick: Hope.

I turn to look at Rick.

Rick: Deanna wants to talk to you.

I frown and follow him in her room. She looks pale and weak. She motions me to sit on a chair next to her and I do as she says.

Deanna: Hello Hope.

Hope: Hey Deanna. How are you feeling?

Deanna: Been better. You?

Hope: I'm fine. We're about to leave. Why don't you come with us?

Deanna: I'll just be a burden. There's no point. Besides, one way or another, I'm gonna die.

I lower my head.

Deanna: You are a strong girl Hope. I see it in your eyes. You will beat this world and you will take everyone with you.

I tilt my head on the side in confusion as she reminds me too of my mother bit.

Deanna: You think I don't know? In front of which house do you think you pass every morning to leave Alexandria?

I widen my eyes.

Deanna: Don't lose yourself. Promise me that.

Hope:I promise.

She smiles.

Deanna: Now go.

I nod and get up.

Hope: I wish there was something I could do to help.

Deanna: You've already done.

I leave the room and go and stand behind the garage door with the others. We wear our gut covered ponchos and Carl puts Judith under his.

Rick: Are we all ready?

We all nod and Rick removes the couch from the door. We all walk in and the walkers turn to us. A walker stands in front of Rick but it moves in the house. We all walk past them and we finally make it to the porch.

There are everywhere walkers. We look at each other. I stand between Carl and Rick. So I grab each's hands while Carl grabs Ron's, Ron Jessie's, Jessie grabs Sam, Sam grabs Gabriel and Gabriel Michonne. We walk between the walkers, not making a sound. We all gather behind a bush so walkers won't get a great view of us.

Rick: The walkers are too many. There's no point of taking guns. I say we find cars, make noise and draw them out of here.

Gabriel: I can take Judith to the church. She'll be safer there.

Rick looks at him in hesitation.

Gabriel: I'll keep her safe. I promise.

Rick nods.

Rick: Okay. Judith goes with you.

Carl hands him Judith and Gabriel looks at all of us before turning around to leave. We grab each other's hands again and we start walking towards the open gate. Suddenly one of us stops in result we all stop and turn around to see the reason. Sam stands there still. In his eyes you can see fear.

Jessie: Sam Sam, look at me. You can do this. Keep walking.

Ron: Sam relax. Look at mom.

Then in all of a sudden, a walker takes a bite out of Sam. I hear Jessie's screams as she sees her kid being eaten alive. Rick calls her to move but she stays still and gives in to the walker bites.

Tears start forming in my eyes and then I see that Carl's hand is trapped inside Jessie's. He keeps calling Rick to help him but he remains still. So I go to help. I try to free Carl but Jessie's grap is too strong. Walkers start walking towards us and I'm starting to panic.

Then a hand pushes me on the side and frees Carl, in result Carl falling on the ground. I look up and see Rick holding an axe covered in blood. I see if Carl is OK and help him up. Then my eyes fall on Ron who holds Carl's gun, pointing it towards us.

Hope: Ron...

Ron:You...

Then suddenly Michonne's katana stabs Ron through the back but the gun goes off as Ron falls to the ground.

I look at Carl and let out a small whine. His eye is gone. He falls on the ground and Rick grabs him in his arms walking through the walkers as Michonne kills them with her katana. I try to follow behind but then I feel a sharp pain as I breathe. I look down and see blood spreading all over my shirt where my chest is. My knees touch the ground as my hands try to keep me standing and Rick turns to look at me. He gets closer but I stop him.

Hope: No...no..its OK... Save him... I'll.. Be fine...

He nods with regret and leaves running. The walkers gather around me but with my magic I try to hold them away from me.  But after a while I give up. The last spell I cast makes me smile and let my eyes close while I fall in a deep sleep.

So Hope dies or not? This is very interesting. And what was the last spell she casted? What made her so happy?

Okay, like I said in the previous chapter, it takes time for me to write the chapters and update them so you're gonna have to wait. Again...

Well, see you with the next chapter!!! ❤️