Tribrid

Hope's P.O.V
Its almost nightime. I am sitting on a bench, writing on my notebook which by the way has turned into a diary. I write everything. My thoughts, my day, people's behaviors. Yesterday at the party... We still haven't told anyone. We agreed on telling them when the time is right. Right now it's not. This morning Deanna asked from Rick and Michonne to work at the Sheriff's station and they agreed. I think it will be good having all of them here. I don't know why, but I have a feeling.

I turn to check around and I see Sam coming out, of what Carl told me, Carol's house. He walks fast and then he sees me.

Hope: Sam!

He walks towards me.

Hope: What's wrong?

Sam:Nothing.

Hope: Cmon, you can tell me everything.

Sam:Nothing!

He leaves running and I frown. He seemed worried and anxious. I stand up and walk towards Carol's house. I knock on the door and she opens it.

Carol: Hello Hope.

Hope: Hey um... I saw Sam walking out of here and he seemed worried. I guess you can tell me what happened?

Carol: No.

She moves to close the door but I stop it with my foot.

Hope: Cmon please. Sam is my friend.

She looks at me and thinks of it.

Carol: Fine cmon in.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After Carol explained me, I left her home. I walked in the street towards my house and I passed in front of Ron's house and looked at it. My eyes worried. I kept walking until I arrived at my house. I went in and sat on my bed thinking.

Pete hurts Jessie. Sam locks himself in the closet in order not to hear anything and not get hurt. How can this be happening? And they haven't told anyone.

I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Next morning I decide to go outside the walls so I climb the walls and jump down. But I don't manage to see the one person that follows me.

I keep walking while thinking. I close my eyes and then open them, facing the sky. I then hear some growling and see some walkers coming towards me. I roll my eyes and grab my knife. But for some reason my eyes turn yellow. I start killing them with my knife and my wolf powers.

After killing each one of them I hear something behind me and I turn around ready to kill it. But I stop right after I see his face. My eyes turn back to normal and they widen. I throw the knife on the ground and back up right before I start running.

Carl's POV
I see Hope climbing the walls and jumping out so I decide to follow her. I see her walking into the woods, looking around. I hide behind a tree and look at her. She raises her head and looks at the sky.

Then walkers appear. She takes out her knife and is ready to attack. She starts killing the walkers and I see a walker behind her. I walk towards it and kill it.

She then turns around ready to attack but when she sees me she widens her eyes. Her eyes had a glowing yellow color before and now green. She backs up a little and then she starts running.

I follow her trying to catch up but I lose her. I sit against a tree trying to stabilize my breathing but then I hear something from above. I look up and see Hope.

Hope: Leave me alone!

Carl: Come down!

Hope. No!

Carl: Cmon.

Hope's P.O.V
I climb down the tree and sit next to Carl. We don't talk but I can feel his eyes looking at me each minute.

Carl : Won't you tell me what was that?

Hope :No.

Carl: I just saw your eyes turning from yellow to green and you won't talk about it?

Hope : They were never yellow. It was just the sun.

Carl: Yeah, the sun, whatever.

Hope: You wouldn't understand.

Carl: Try me.

Hope: If I tell you who I really am and you refuse to believe me then I can hardly be blamed for your disappointment.

He looks at me with tilted head.

I roll my eyes and look at him. Then I take a deep breath.

Hope: My name isn't Hope Marshall. It's Hope Mikaelson. My mother was a werewolf and my dad a werewolf-vampire hybrid.

He looks at me confused.

Hope: Yes, werewolves and vampires are real. And witches. Maybe not in this world but in mine they are.

Carl: Wait you just said my world and your world?

Hope: Yes, I'm probably from another dimension. I haven't quite solved it yet. But when I was in my world, I jumped into a pit and then it threw me into this place. When Deanna told me that there was no Mystic Falls, I thought I was in another world and it was time for me to move on and restart my life like all these Alexandrians do but maybe it's not for my kind. It will never be. I don't belong here. And that's why I have to find a way to get back.

Carl:What? No. And if you don't find a way to get back, you will be looking for a way for the rest of your life? That's impossible.

Hope : It's not. Besides there's still a monster back at my world that needs to be killed. I can't let it wander around like he can do whatever he wants. Also, I'm a Mikaelson. Everything's is possible for the Mikaelsons.

Carl: I still don't understand. What are you?

I laugh.

Carl: What? Did I say something wrong?

Hope: No, you said it like it has to be told. What. Not who but what. Because I'm not human, am I?

Carl: Yes you are.

Hope: No, I am a three-power hybrid. A Tribrid.

He frowns and sits up. I laugh and lay my head on the tree.

Hope: I have the powers of a witch and a werewolf and if I die I'll turn into a vampire.

He looks confused and I laugh.

Hope:Let's start again.

After I tell him my story I look at the sky. It's late. I look back at Carl and he looks shocked.

Hope: Cmon let's go back.

We get up but I garb his arm.

Hope: And don't tell anyone about me okay?

He nods and I smile.

While we walk i laugh a bit.

Carl: What is it?

Hope:You took it better than I thought you would.

Carl: Hey, we live in a world with walkers. You being a Tribrid doesn't shock me. Maybe a bit. But I can handle it.

I smile and we keep walking. Once we're outside Alexandria, we hear yelling from the next street. We get there and we see everyone gathered up. In the middle it's Rick and Pete, Jessie's husband. Pete is down on the ground with blood on his face and Rick is threatening everyone with his gun, yelling. Then Michonne goes from behind and knocks him down. I look at Carl who looks worried and then he looks at me. I nod at him and he nods back. Then we both separate, walking towards our houses.