Party

Hope's P.O.V
Next day I wake up and there's something in my mailbox. An invitation. For a party at Deanna's house. At 6 o'clock. I put the invitation in my pocket and head to Ron's house. We sit in the living room and then Jessie walks in.

Jessie: Hi Hope.

Hope: Hi.

Jessie:You going to the party tonight?

Hope: I don't know...

Ron: Cmon, you have to come. We are all gonna be there.

Jessie: And if you want help at getting ready, I'm here.

Hope: No, actuall-

Jessie: I don't take no for an answer. I'm gonna help you get ready. If you leave, be back at 4.

She turns around and leaves and I look at Ron with a worried look.

Hope:Yay...

He laughs and I throw a pillow at him.

Later that evening, I am in Jessie's room and she shows me some dresses. She lays three dresses on the bed. A long blue one, sleeveless and open back.

The second one is a yellow one. Short and close up to the neck. And the third one is a red one. Not short, not long, perfect. So I pick that one with red heels. She makes my make up and my hair up on a high bun. I put on the dress and head for the party. I get in Deanna's house and I see her at the door.

Deanna: Hello Hope. You look good.

Hope: Thank you.

I smile at her and look at the man behind her.

??? : Hi, I'm Reg. Deanna's husband.

Hope: Nice to meet you.

Deanna: So Hope.. Enjoy the party.

She says as she sees more guests arriving.

Hope: Thanks.

I smile once again and walk deeper in the house. I look round for the boys and I finally see them talking. All three of them. I walk towards them and when they see me they widen their eyes. I can say I feel a bit awkward.

Hope: Hey guys.

They don't respond.

Hope : Yeah... You're mom has lots of imagination. And style.

I say as I touch softly with my hand the bun on my head.

Ron : So you came. After this morning I thought you'd lock yourself in your house until tomorrow.

Hope: Well I've been locking myself in my room for a long time, I think it was about time for me to get out.

Carl : Hey, what's that?

I look on my neck, my necklaces.

Hope: Necklaces?

Carl: No I mean, what do they mean? Usually when someone is wearing a necklace, probably it means something to them.

Hope: Well this one is just a necklace

I show them the necklace that looks like a T

Hope: This one is just a moon

Ron: And the M?

Hope: It's for ...

I think of telling the Mikaelson but I don't.

Hope:Marshall. My last name.

They nod and then Sam appears from the other room.

Sam:Hey Ron, mom said- Wow! Hope, you look amazing!

Hope: Thank you. There's a man who can speak out loud. Am I right Sam?

He smiles and nods.

Ron: What do you want?

Sam talks to Ron but for some reason I can't hear. My vision starts to get blurry and the lights in the house flicker. I start walking towards the exit and when I make it there, I get out for some fresh air. I take deep breaths and look around.

What happened? My werewolf hearing takes over and I hear some growling coming from down the street. I start walking towards there and I don't pay attention to the boys who are yelling behind me. I keep walking and I turn around the corner. What I see, makes me widen my eyes.

A heard of walkers has managed to get in. They all look at me and growl. How many are they? 15? 25? Probably. I back up a little and look around for any weapon. Carl and Ron appear behind me and they widen their eyes too. Carl takes out his knife and keeps an on guard position. I finally find two shovels. I give one to Ron and I take the other one.

Ron: Shouldn't we tell the adults?

Hope : Do you wanna die?

Ron: No.

Hope: Then hit them with your shovel.

We start killing them. Walkers falling one by one,until we finally kill them all. I rest my hand on the shovel and look at the two boys.

Hope: Nice

I smile and I see Carl smiling too but Ron has a more worried look. I tilt my head to the side.

Hope : Cmon let's clean this place. Oh and let's not tell anyone about this okay?

Carl: Why not?

Hope: They're having a party. We'll tell them eventually.

Ron: I say we tell Deanna.

Hope : Didn't you hear me what I just said?

Carl: Hope's right. It's not the right time to tell them.

Ron: Yeah, but Deanna is the leader. She has to know.

Hope: Yeah um... In a shocking turn of events, I ignore you. So we gather the bodies, move them out of Alexandria and continue the party without telling anyone.

They both nod and we start gathering the bodies, leading them outside of Alexandria.