Sin: part 8 (b)

Time for a new plan.

First, I must take care of a few things to protect Joshua. He's the only person remained in the name of my family. Doesn't matter now if I have to die or kill to save him. 

 His phone, his phone, his phone, where is it? I said mentally roaming in the bedroom, checking the drawers, and cabinets. It's not on the table too. I don't want to wake him up either.

I've thought not to tell Joshua about what happened this morning. It sure will be adding fuel to his anxiety condition right now, I promised to keep him away from any bad news. And, who can stay calm after hearing that you're going to be a sacrifice?

Though I really wish they would've chosen me instead, I would've screwed them so hard. But I've already committed all the sins of the world, including the encounters of their two men. They sure hate me with their guts now. Wait a second— 

I stood still for some moments and observed the boy sleeping cozily, buried in the blanket. What if we use Joshua as bait to bust them? They only want him and we'll give them. I'll make a proper plan with my members and make sure he doesn't get harmed before we catch them in the act. That way, we can kill two birds with one stone. But hold on a sec—

I'll have to explain everything to Joshua first. And what if he said no? Moreover, he'll get worried unnecessarily. Even if he agrees, there's no guarantee he can't get hurt at all. There may be guns, and knives, and lots of fighting. Who can predict? What if something happens to him? What if he gets shot? What if they knock him unconscious? He can't even speak, if something goes wrong, how will he tell?

No, no, no, no.... plan cancel. I can't risk his life. Success rate is very low. Let's just only stick to protecting him. Now where in the world did he hide his phone?

Searching for it, my eyes caught a blue bunny phone case peeking from under Joshua's pillow. I carefully took it out and he didn't even stir the slightest. Must be very tired. 

Taking my notebook and his phone, I went into the study and sat at my desk. Why do I need his phone? Because I need to know if he told anyone that he's staying here, if there's someone suspicious in his contacts who might be keeping an eye for him, and if he has any person's contact from those church sermons he attended every Sunday. Possibilities are vast. But I'm smart. 

I know I'm invading his privacy when I could've directly inquired him about this. It's just, I'm not prepared for the 'why do you want to know?' and— he hates to be questioned, also I'm used to  intruding on people's privacy, so, that's not a big deal. But I've never peeped into Joshua's phone. I'm not that kind of a psycho boyfriend. 

So, I opened it for the first time in his absence.

  Darn it! Password lock. And his intelligent ass must not have used a simple password as; 12345 or his birthday or his full name.

Still, I tried entering his full name. No. My name? Wrong password. His and my name together? Password declined. Is it Hanie? Na-ah. His home? Nope. Our anniversary date? Not at all.

I sighed and hit my head on the table. Ah! What could it be? Think Jeonghan, what does he like? His most favorite thing... which now I know, is not me. I sat straight, gaping at the things on the table, flower pot, pens, a tissue box. Flower?