Sin: part 7 (c)

Our tonight's date was still on.

Meanwhile, my new mission: Keep Joshua happy and distracted as much as possible. Buy him whatever he wants, chose whatever he likes, cook him the best food, take him wherever he feels comfortable, shower him with compliments, kisses, and hugs at least a dozen times a day, and don't let him be sad.

Altogether, I need to give him the world and I'm ready to do it. Just so— he doesn't feel suffocated in my house, because I've my future planned with him. And I'm not letting him leave me this time at any cost.

He was standing in front of the mirror for the last fifteen minutes, vainly trying to straighten a hair strand. And I was fondly watching him standing at the bathroom threshold. After his countless futile attempts, he sighed frustratingly and looked at me with his puppy eyes. I laughed, went closer, cupped his face, and smooched him on the lips, "You're looking cuter than ever," I mumbled, "Now, let's go, it's 9'o clock, we're getting late,"

He smiled and nodded.

I intertwined my fingers with his and made our way toward the exit. Momentarily, the sound of a loud thunderclap ranged out in the night sky, and with a bright flash of lightning, all the lights in the house went off. I closed my eyes and sighed mentally. Bummer! I knew it would happen.

Joshua went and looked outside the living room glass door. It was pouring tremendously, with strong winds ready to uproot the trees in the backyard, like it's raining worth the whole year. The lightning kept illuminating the room now and then. Season's first rain, and as far as I know it'll be around for the next two or three weeks.

Joshua turned to me, with an annoyance mixed with a bit of sadness. "Um..." Going out during a thunderstorm can be very dangerous, even in the car.

Well, thank you Rain God for ruining our date. We can't even watch movies without electricity! And I don't wanna go to sleep right now. What can two people do in the dark? I don't have any idea. Then, a yellow idea bulb lit in a corner of my brain. I think I know. I just have to keep him busy, right?

His eyes were peering outside. I sneakily positioned a hand around his waist and pulled him closer. "Hey, honey..." I held his face with my other hand, "You know..." I gently caressed his lips with my thumb, "...screw the date... we can still do something fun at home like we used to,"

I could see a confused frown on his forehead. Why is this boy so fuckin dense?

So, to indicate to him what I meant, I leaned in and kissed him, tenderly moving my lips over his soft and warm ones. He was a bit surprised by the sudden action, while I already started feeling the heat rushing in my veins. I didn't break off for one good minute. I couldn't. Kissing him is such a divine feeling.

Darkness and the rain were on point given my mood right now. I was not angry at the rain God anymore.

I ran my fingers through his silky soft hair, deepening the kiss, slipping in some tongue, pulling his body even closer to me. He encircled his arms around my back, clutching onto my shirt. But, before I lose control of myself I still need to take his consent before moving any further, I don't get intimate with him without his permission, even though I always know what he thinks.

I barely pulled away, "So?..." and whispered to his lips. "You like this one better?"

I felt him smiling, he faintly nodded with closed eyes, wrapping his arms around my neck. I smirked.