Sin: part 5 (a)

He didn't.

I woke up early. Actually, I didn't sleep at all last night. Went on jogging, showered, prepared breakfast for both of us, then went into the bedroom to wake him up.

Joshua sleeps till late. I can't believe just how can he get those perfect abs with his lazy ass?

He was lying on his stomach, despite my caution not to sleep on the side of the wound. Part of me wants to give him a lecture for not listening to me, another part wants to snuggle up with him and get some sleep. Well, it's late in the morning to do both. So, I just got closer to his ear, yelled, "Joshua!" and then stood straight. 

He jumped and sat up, staring daggers at me. "C'mon, we're getting late," I said, his brows creased showing a hint of confusion. "Don't forget you agreed to come with me to the department," 

He got solemn and hesitatingly shook his head, "What?" I asked, he waved his hand back and forth.

I took a long breath, "No. We're not doing this again. You agreed and you're coming,"

He pouted his lips showing me his innocent puppy eyes. It's his super cutesy face, making you go all 'aw, baby, I'll give you whatever you want' but it doesn't work on me anymore. I'm immune to this. "Go get fresh, eat your breakfast, then straight to my car. Talk's over."

He sighed defeatedly and got up to go. 

He was doing everything so leisurely. I don't have much time, Seungcheol has come back, getting late is out of the question. And Joshua's never-ending tantrums weren't helping at all. Don't wanna eat this, don't wanna eat that. So, I forcibly fed him, made him wear my most fitted t-shirt which was still loose, "Just tuck in," and dragged him to my car.

I was opening the car door when he sneakily tried to run back into the house. I grabbed his collar, "Sit inside," and buckled up his seatbelt. He can never sit still in one place. 

Summon from the court is still a few days away unless we catch the criminal first to start the trial, that's when the evidence will be given. Once the facial composite is done, then catching him will not be a problem. 

After reaching the department,

Our forensic artist Minghao was sitting on his seat with different pencils and a sketch paper, staring silently at Joshua who was awkwardly staring back sitting in front of him. And I— was staring at both of them folding my arms over my chest. 

"You do know I'm not a telepathy expert, don't you?" Minghao spoke looking at me. "How am I supposed to sketch a face if he can't explain to me?"

"Umm..." I didn't think of it before. Joshua was sulking earlier, he will definitely refuse if I ask him to write that much. Nevertheless, I asked, "Can you... write it down?"

He immediately gave me a headshake. I knew it. I turned to Minghao, "Where's your system you used to do face composition on?" 

"It's not working. It has some bugs in its software," He replied.

"That's not a problem," I said excitedly, "Joshua's an IT genius," I looked at him, "You can fix it, right?"

He seemed impassive to my words, biting his nails. This boy never does any work without getting scolded. I went closer to him and glared into his eyes. "Either fix it or you're going back to your home,"