Sin: part 6 (a)

Good morning!

I woke up early as always. Did I sleep all night? No. What was I doing? Planning. And where's Joshua? Sleeping silently in my arms. 

I smiled and kissed his head, remembering our beautiful last night. Don't run your mind anywhere else, I'm talking about the fireworks. If I make a move on him without his consent, he'll certainly shut me out of his life. And I still have to think about what our relationship is like now, 'cause I didn't ask him to be my boyfriend again yet.

My back was getting stiff from sleeping on the couch the whole night, I need to stretch. But his head is on my chest, and he'll wake up around 10. If I hadn't kissed him, I wouldn't care about pushing him away from me. Now I don't wanna stir his sleep, he looks so cute and peaceful unlike when he's awake, annoying the shit out of me all day. 

Abruptly, he groaned and sat up straight pressing his hands on my stomach. I let out a gasp, "Hey, can you not-" He looked at the clock with squeezed eyes, 9:36, then again fell asleep on me, "Wait, let me move out first," I got out of under him somehow. 

Then, he hugged the cushion instead of me. 

"I'm making breakfast, what do you wanna eat?"

He moved his lips with closed eyes, 'Hamburger'. It's so early in the morning for his silly demands. He ate too much junk food last night, so I chose to make omelets, with cut vegetables and juice.

"Don't you have work today?" I asked from the kitchen window to the living room, plating the food on the table. 

He got up, rubbed his eyes, and nodded, then came into the kitchen and lazily wrapped his arms around my neck, resting his head on my shoulder. I snickered, he still looks so sleepy. I stroked his hair and put a hand on his back. I remember how lonely it used to feel without him in those last few months. He makes this house complete, he makes me complete. I don't want him to leave from here after everything's sorted out. With this, I need to warn him about the danger looming over him. 

"C'mon, go, wash up, then let's eat, hm?" I said patting his cheek. He nodded, glanced at the food on the table, stuck out his tongue making a disgusting face, then went toward the bathroom. Remind me again why do I love him?

After having breakfast together, no, actually making him eat forcefully, we went to get ready to go out to our businesses. While he wears a plain t-shirt and jeans at work, I have a uniform. If I'm in civil then I wear a formal shirt and pants with a tie, unlike him. 

He was sitting on the bed packing his backpack, putting some notebooks, his laptops, and technical stuff I don't even know the name of. Then I thought to discuss it with him.

 I went near and sat before him, "Joshua, if I ask you to do something, will you do it?" He shook his head without looking at me. An expected answer from him. Nevertheless, I spoke, "You just don't have to go anywhere alone without me-"

He gave me a pretended smile, mouthed 'No' and got up to leave. I grabbed his hand and made him sit again. "Listen to me, I know you'll feel like I'm controlling you but it's for your own good, baby,"

He raised his brows.

 "I think you-" I paused. How should I explain it to him? I cleared my throat, "The way I analyzed, another murder can possibly happen in a few days, and... and given the facts that you've already encountered the murderer, seen his face, and witnessed the murder I think you... y-you are in danger. So, you shouldn't go out without me until I solve the case, okay?"