Sin: part 7 (d)

"Y-Yeah, coming in a sec," I said loudly while struggling with my t-shirt.

I looked at Joshua, he was fully clothed now. "Can you go open the door, please? I'll be there in a minute,"

He nodded and handed me a shirt before going out of the room. He knows me best. I took off the t-shirt and started buttoning the shirt up quickly. I heard the creaky sound of the front door opening and so many footsteps entering inside as their overlapped voices cheerfully greeted my boyfriend.

"Joshuaaaaaa....."

"You've grown taller..."

"Aw, you look more adorable every time I see you,"

"How're you doing? Where's Jeonghan?"

Closing the last button of my shirt I rushed to the hallway, "I'm here," I said panting. All four heads turned to me.

"What were you doing?" Mingyu said going past me toward the washroom. "What was so urgent you called us here?" said Wonwoo. "Yeah, I had a date with Soonyoung today," Seokmin said annoyed. "Your cheeks are so soft, just like marshmallows..." and Seungkwan was not ready to leave Joshua.

Sometimes I think they only like Joshua. No hello's or hi's for me. I've been shot three times and none of them even asked if I'm fine. I'm their boss for fuck's sake!

"Let's go inside first, and Seungkwan, please leave Joshua's cheeks, I know they're soft,"

They all settled in the living room. Joshua gestured to them something and mouthed some words. They cluelessly looked at him. "He's asking if you guys want to have something for drink," I interpret to them. They let out an "Oh," simultaneously and started ordering.

"Yeah, Cola for me, please,"

"I'll have Sprite,"

"I want Orange juice,"

"Me too, Sprite,"

I rolled my eyes and said to Joshua with a smile, "No, thanks, honey, we're fine," They grunted, "And, can you um-" I went closer to him and whispered grabbing his hands in mine, "It's, uh, this meeting is kind of confidential, so would you mind..."

He immediately nodded in understanding. "Thanks," I said and he went out of the living room.

"So..." I began by clearing my throat. They gave me their attention. "I'm coming directly to the point. Listen to me carefully," I took a short pause before speaking, "I've found some information related to Central City Cathedral. Joshua showed me an article in an old book and I can 95% relate that to what's happening in this city," I explained to them about the good people's sacrifices seventy years ago and how it corresponds the same with those murders now.

"But what about the first body we found lying on the road?" asked Seokmin. "That was not in the lake,"

"Perhaps the murderer did try to do the same to her too because I saw dragging marks from its original place," answered Wonwoo, "It can be possible that when Joshua saw him that night, the killer went to attack him instead of taking care of the body. And when he came outside, maybe he saw some other people coming because it was almost morning at that time and he had to leave the body there,"