Sin: part 4 (c)

"Oh! you son of a-"

I almost cursed at him. I mean, how dare he hide such a big thing from me! 

 Anyway, the information I collected after reading his last journal entry—

The murderer was his so-called attacker. He was wearing a jester mask and had a knife that possibly have the lady's blood. He needed someone's permission before killing. Joshua saw his face. That's a big one. Witnessed everything with his eyes. And— lied to me. Now, I only need to have a little chit-chat with him. 

Do not think I'm angry at him for this, no, I'm not. In fact, I'm so furious! I've never been this furious in my life at anyone!

Joshua Hong, you're so gone the second you meet me. 

I went back to my house, with the stuff he told me to bring. Though I'm upset, I still want him to stay with me. I just have to wait for him to get back here.

 I was lying on the sofa, thinking about how I should confront him about this. Full-on filmy style, acting like a handsome detective, or like a cool cop which I already am, or like his ex-lover telling him he did wrong. Thinking about the dialogues, I fell asleep shortly.

After some three-four hours, the gruff sound of the front door opening woke me up from my dreams. 

Ah! This door needs to be fixed. Sounds like a crying ghost.

Well, Joshua was here. He came into the living room, put his both laptops on the table, and gave me a small smile. All the rage that was boiling inside me melted after getting one glimpse of him. Suddenly, I was feeling thankful to God that my love was standing in front of me alive and safe in one piece. It is all that matters to me. 

But what he did was a mistake. A pure and generous person like him should not hide a crime as atrocious as a murder, and someone needs to make him realize it. And no one can be better than me being that 'someone'.

I cleared my throat, "Um, Joshua?" He looked up at me. "I need to talk to you about something," I promise I won't get mad and shout at him at all. I'm not that Jeonghan anymore he mentioned in his diaries. I care for his best. And I shouldn't make him cry if I want him back, right? Wait— Did I just confess I want him back?

Darn!

"Come with me," I said, took him into the study, and sat on the chair next to him. He was, without a doubt, looking a little nervous. "Don't worry I'm not kicking you out of my house, you just need to answer some of my questions, as simple as that,"

He nodded. He's smart, he probably has figured out that he's busted, because of the tone of my voice. But he certainly doesn't know about what. I slid the journal onto the table in front of him. "I found it in your house. Is this yours?" I said. I know it's his but it's a formality question.

He was surprised to see it, then he glared at me with a 'How dare you to read my personal diary!' look. I felt like the next murder will be mine in this very room. "Is this yours?" I asked again. 

A nervous nod. I turned it to the last page where he mentioned the incident. His eyes got even bigger. "What you wrote here, is this true? Don't even think of lying or making another crappy story I'm warning you beforehand,"