Introduction

Characters

The Groves:

Angelie Rosette Groves - The daughter of the Council's Director and a rookie in training for the Hunter rank.

Clyde Groves - The father of Angelie and the Council's Director.

Analise Groves (Ah-Nuh-Lis) - The mother of Angelie and the former Co-Director of the Council. 

The Edevanes (Eh-De-Vain):

Chantel Edevane - The only Edevane who survived the attack of the Hunters.

Chelsea Edevane - The big sister of Chantel who got taken by the Hunters.

Lady Caroline Edevane and Lord Henry Edevane- The parents that were killed by strangulation, gunshot wounds, and drowning.

Others:

Anne Fredrick, Conrad Pettersen, and Ezekiel Warner - The troublemakers who trained along with Angelie.

Kalia Mann (Kuh-Lee-Yah)  -  An independent woman who ruled a town of Remnants.

Mara Charles - The little sister of someone who ruled a town of Remnants.

Communities

The Council - The head of all Sections and controls every security and resource.

Section - The whole earth is divided into groups based on their economical standing.

Section 1 - The place where Angelie and the rest of the rookies live.

Taran - A town of Remnants located on an isolated and unknown island.

Valhalla (Vuhl-Hah-La) - A town of Remnants on a deserted island near Taran.

Jahanel (Ya-Ha-Nel) - A small town of Remnants near the Council.

The Characters and Communities